The MoFo Top 100 Television Series of All-Time

Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I didn't. There's some people on here with no interest in TV. I must say my TV interests are limited myself, hence the shows that made my list

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Here's the list now:

Up to 47 now. 8 more lists to get to goal.

Member Lists So Far

Miss Vicky
Cricket
Guaporense
christine
Camo
hellz7
Godoggo
teeter_g
Sir Toose
Brodinski
rauldc14
TheUsualSuspect
Lucas
The Gunslinger45
Holden Pike
The Sci-Fi Slob
seanc
Hitchcockian
Mr.Sparkle
Swan
Voigan
MovieGal
R.P. McMurphy
OMEGA5
neiba
Thursday Next
Skepsis93
Citizen Rules
Sexy Celebrity
Derek Vinyard
Pussy Galore
Harry Lime
Mark F
Tacitus
Tylerdurden99
Wintertriangles
Hit girl
Gideon58
Justin
Karibou
s1n1st3r
HoneyKid
Nebbit
Sedai
Gbgoodies
Sleezy
Yoda
Captain Spaulding
Arcanis
donniedarko

Just sent in my list.

I'm envious of the members who are having a hard time limiting themselves to 25, since I struggled to find enough shows to vote for. My family never had cable or satellite for the majority of my life. Instead we had to rely on shoddy rabbit ears. There are so many iconic shows I've never seen, whether it's modern stuff like Breaking Bad, or classics like I Love Lucy and Cheers, or popular shows like Seinfield, Friends and The X-Files. My list is based mostly on nostalgia with just a few exceptions of modern shows and other high-quality shows I've been fortunate enough to catch on DVD.

Go - did you say a while back that we could edit our lists up to a certain date? I can't see you post about it now unless I was dreaming!

Go - did you say a while back that we could edit our lists up to a certain date? I can't see you post about it now unless I was dreaming!
Yeah, I've let people edit. I just need a new list and if you drop any shows I need to know which ones you dropped.

Female Jungle Poster
Just sent in my list.

I'm envious of the members who are having a hard time limiting themselves to 25, since I struggled to find enough shows to vote for. My family never had cable or satellite for the majority of my life. Instead we had to rely on shoddy rabbit ears. There are so many iconic shows I've never seen, whether it's modern stuff like Breaking Bad, or classics like I Love Lucy and Cheers, or popular shows like Seinfield, Friends and The X-Files. My list is based mostly on nostalgia with just a few exceptions of modern shows and other high-quality shows I've been fortunate enough to catch on DVD.
I remember rabbit ears!

I look up lots of re-watches on Youtube and such; no commercial breaks.

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

Sent in my list, only thing I had trouble with is ordering. Number 2-9 could've really went anyway

Yeah, I've let people edit. I just need a new list and if you drop any shows I need to know which ones you dropped.
Thanks Go. I thought of two other series I really liked but looking at my list again I can't see which ones I'd be happy to take off. Can we have a top 27 next time

We've gone on holiday by mistake

Just watched these 2 amazing series by the BBC, might be a high entry on my list.

Doing my list now.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
I've missed this until now really. Might try and cobble together a list if I can.

However I will say that if this show doesn't win it the whole list will be a farce -

We've gone on holiday by mistake

Lord High Filmquisitor
And... submitted my list. I was pretty surprised by the end result.

I've missed this until now really. Might try and cobble together a list if I can.

However I will say that if this show doesn't win it the whole list will be a farce -

You can cobble a list. Some people that don't even watch much tv did one.

What if you don't send one in and I am one list short of my goal? Wouldn't you feel bad?

(Guilt. The ultimate motivator. )