Things that annoy you...

Tools    

I'd never had any problem with it until about 5 years ago when I got an infection in one side. Since then, they've troubled me fairly often. Nothing as painful as that initial infection, but still painful.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I've had it all my life. I certainly live in an awful place for someone with sinus problems. I've learned to deal with it. Unless it's a migraine, I can pretty much ignore a headache now.

I know you probably won't do it, but yoga has helped me a lot with tightness in my neck and back. It can relieve small headaches too.

That's cool. It really helps. Guys seem to have an aversion to yoga sometimes. They wouldn't if they knew how good you feel afterwords.

Female Jungle Poster
That's cool. It really helps.
That's good to know; it refers to my current peeve of waking up every day and feeling oh so stiff and sore. I've been meaning to start some gentle yoga, in the hopes of alleviating this getting-old nonsense.

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

Female Jungle Poster
The stray dogs at work.
Is it that they make you sad, or do they pester you for food?

Female Jungle Poster
More like I must be on my guard because they might be rabid. But I have a gun and OC spray so I should be okay.
Yikes! Be careful out there.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Employers who just lay you off without any warning and reason after 8 solid years of work.

Female Jungle Poster
Employers who just lay you off without any warning and reason after 8 solid years of work.
Uh oh. My sympathies, n3wt; that can be a frightening time.

People who watch tv on their laptops in public without using earbuds. I can't stand the sound mixed with whatever music is being played.

People who speak extremely loud because they want everyone to hear the brilliant (in their mind; sexist, racist and stupid in mine) things they are saying.

Female Jungle Poster
This really had me agitated yesterday:

I had to expedite a letter at the post office, and the form had a question on it-

Reason for expedition

What do you care? Why is that your business? As long as I pay the exorbitant fee for the service, I should be able to overnight toenail clippings or whatever, if I want. It's none of your friggin' business.

I agree that the amount of unrelated questions you get asked by companies there days. I know it's all so it can go into a database, which they can then use themselves or sell the info on, or both, but it is annoying.