What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Female Jungle Poster
Watching Neighbours and thinking about getting some dinner.
Hey, I'm thinking of dinner right now, too!

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

Female Jungle Poster
What are you having karibou? I had cottage pie and veg.
Sill deciding between chicken or pork chop, with sliced cucumber on the side.

I'm leaning toward the pork chop.

Have Just been talking to my X mother inlaw in South Africa to wish her a Happy new year also Happy new year to all the jewish MoFos

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Actually having a sit down and a coffee, stressful few days with packing and other nonsense so thought Id pop on here to chill.

Female Jungle Poster
Scratching the hell out of 3 mosquito bites along one arm.

Wondering if I should try to snag a few more hours of sleep.

Right now I am at the Wyndham Ocean Walk resort in Daytona Beach, FL relaxing in an awesome jacuzzi tub with 4 jets!(On vacation celebrating remission of Hodgkin's Lymphoma) I got in here to chill and read a book, but instead I got on here, oops!

Lying on a hotel room bed drinking hot tea, trying to get rid of this dam flu!
Hope you feel better soon, mate.

Watching TV, drinking tea. I've been awake since about 2am, so it's been a long day.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Sat down for 5 minutes after a day of packing, ringing Nintendo again regarding the problem we have with my daughters 3ds and helping a friend via texts as he is having a bad time of it at the moment.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
As the kids are eating their dinner I can now get back to packing the kitchen stuff, all before my wife gets back from work and then prepare our dinner.

Female Jungle Poster
Just about to watch Dallas. Then I'll hit FM10 again. About to start a new season.
I used to love the original Dallas! Is the new series as good?

I just finished going over some bills, debating breakfast and wondering why in the world I downgraded my cable package. There is nothing worth watching on TV at this hour of the morning.

I used to love the original Dallas! Is the new series as good?
Hard to say really. I think they're both quite of their time, though obviously the new one has lots of links to the old one. But, on the whole, yes it plays fairly similarly, though now into the third season and we're starting to see the kind of overreaching plotlines that worry me a little.