The MoFo Top 100 Television Series of All-Time

Tools    

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name
Would love to submit a list but I just don't watch enough TV, especially recently which is the new golden age.

Would love to submit a list but I just don't watch enough TV, especially recently which is the new golden age.
Just make a list of what you remember you've liked. Some of mine date back to the 60s and 70s

I'll be sending in my list as soon as I'm done with "Twin Peaks".

I finished the first season last night. At the moment, I don't think it's going to make my final list, but I want to give the second and last season a watch before I make the decision. It started off good, but gradually lost momentum as it went on. I LOVED the dream scene, in the third episode if I'm not mistaken. Really weird in a really cool Lynchian way. Hope the next season delivers more of that sort of stuff and less of the soap-opera style writing and acting.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
This may come off as a tad bit harsh, but I'm not a big fan of anything too serious on tv. I prefer lighthearted or laugh out loud comedy, reality, or just random quirky tv shows. I go to film for the serious stuff.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Up to 39 now. Everyone that's holding off, just don't forget.

Member Lists So Far

Miss Vicky
Cricket
Guaporense
christine
Camo
hellz7
Godoggo
teeter_g
Sir Toose
Brodinski
rauldc14
TheUsualSuspect
Lucas
The Gunslinger45
Holden Pike
The Sci-Fi Slob
seanc
Hitchcockian
Mr.Sparkle
Swan
Voigan
MovieGal
R.P. McMurphy
OMEGA5
neiba
Thursday Next
Skepsis93
Citizen Rules
Sexy Celebrity
Derek Vinyard
Pussy Galore
Harry Lime
Mark F
Tacitus
Tylerdurden99
Wintertriangles
Hit girl
Gideon58
Justin
Karibou
s1n1st3r
HoneyKid
Nebbit
Sedai
Gbgoodies
[/quote]

Female Jungle Poster
I'm sending my list to Godoggo, but some of my picks are either waaaay old or no longer even on air anyplace.

God bless Youtube and its ilk.

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

The People's Republic of Clogher
I'm betting Honeykid, Christine and me will have a ton of stuff which gets nowhere near the final list.

Unless we all put Town Challenge, The Paradise Club and Songs of Praise as our top three, that is. No pressure.

The Paradise Club really was good, wasn't it? I'd like to see that repeated sometime. I don't even know/remember Town Challenge.

Sent my list in and, Tacitus is right, I've got plenty of stuff on there that'll get nowhere at all. Looking at my list, I think 6 have a good chance and there's a couple which may make it, depending on the points needed to scape onto the bottom of the list.