What are you currently binge-watching?

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Attack on Titan as a transition from my day-to-day routine to sleep.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Below Deck Down Under
I am a huge fan of the Below Deck series. I love watching good looking young people make terrible decisions. I live for drama...other people's drama. I prefer my own life drama free. These are reality shows that are mostly real because living, working and partying with the same small group of people will certainly lead to drama. So there is no need to soup it up to much. This first season of Below Deck Down Under has been very successful i.e. a lot of drama to be had. Aesha, a previous stewardess from Below Deck Med, who is a lovely, and outgoing young woman is now the chief stew on Thallassa. The chef, Ryan,is from Philadelphia, PA a place know for its jerks and defensive, combative attitude. He does not disappoint he is awful. constantly bumping heads with the chief stew and the captain. All in all a pleasure to watch.

Below Deck Down Under
I am a huge fan of the Below Deck series. I love watching good looking young people make terrible decisions. I live for drama...other people's drama. I prefer my own life drama free.
I’m the same way & have often thought of watching this show. Problem is reality shows are such a time suck & sinkhole. I’ve watched some of them for years. I’ve seen all the Housewives shows for example though I don’t watch any of them now.

I’m the same way & have often thought of watching this show. Problem is reality shows are such a time suck & sinkhole. I’ve watched some of them for years. I’ve seen all the Housewives shows for example though I don’t watch any of them now.
I used to watch the Housewives, but they got boring. My favorites were New York and Beverly Hills. I liked Dallas when that crazy Leann Locken was on. what a nightmare she was.

I used to watch the Housewives, but they got boring. My favorites were New York and Beverly Hills. I liked Dallas when that crazy Leann Locken was on. what a nightmare she was.
Very first for me was RHOOC. Loved it. Then NY, NJ, BH, etc. Did not watch Dallas.

The shows were so good at the beginning because they focused solely on the individual & her family. Then the show took a left turn & decided to have the ladies all fight with each other. That became the show & eventually I tired of it.

I just finished binging Graham Hancock's Ancient Apocalypse on Netflix. It's definitely entertaining and it makes some interesting points but, at the same time, it falls victim to similar single-mindedness it blames the established historians; he's cherry-picking bits and pieces that fit the conclusion he's already made.

Also, is it good if a documentary reminds me of R.E. Howard's Hyboria? Anyways, I kind of liked the series so 7/10.

I just finished binging Graham Hancock's Ancient Apocalypse on Netflix. It's definitely entertaining and it makes some interesting points but, at the same time, it falls victim to similar single-mindedness it blames the established historians; he's cherry-picking bits and pieces that fit the conclusion he's already made.

Also, is it good if a documentary reminds me of R.E. Howard's Hyboria? Anyways, I kind of liked the series so 7/10.
'Preciate the recommendation. We watched the series and really enjoyed it. I've never believed some of the basic conclusions of mainstream archeology, so this series was a nice aside to that. And it certainly has been obvious in the past few years that "science" is not always true-- too politicized.

I was TRYing to do Jacuqes Rivette's Out 1, because I liked the other three of his movies so much. But then I realized that it was thanksgiving season and was not in the mood for binge-watching something experimental. I will probably save the other 6 out of the 8 episodes for maybe January or February.

I was then thinking about watching something more interesting for the time being like The Singing Detective or something within the lines.

This looks fun! How is it?
Before I posted the Tulsa King poster I thought there were 10 episodes available but I found out there are only 2 available at the moment. So I postponed that binge and started binging The Last Kingdom.

I don't actually wear pants.
As of December of 22, I'm watching these:
Car Crash TV*
Classic Doctor Who
Dragon Ball Z
Flying Circus*
Mrs Brown's Boys*
Twilight Zone (original)

* - I cycle through these all of the time. I need to resume Twilight Zone. I have all five seasons of the original show, but I don't watch it enough.