Who's on your Mount Rushmore of film directors and why?

Tools    

Spielberg
Kubrick
Fincher
Wilder
Leone

█ █ █ █ █
Brian De Palma - when it comes to sheer thriller, his my guy. When i was a kid, the simple mention of his name on tv kept me thinking "here comes some heavy stuff".

Cronenberg - his work is as profound as De Palma's, but Cronenberg is kinda more disturbing and, his approach, more distinct and edgy.

Stanley Kubrik - A clockwork orange, The shining, 2001, Eyes wide shut... It seems no matter the genre or topic, old Stanley can develop them all with the same mastery.

David Lynch - his work is intriguing and unique, he sure can throw some experimentalism in it, but most times he keeps it simple deep inside.

WARNING: "bonus" spoilers below
my Mount Rushmore would have to have more two heads :P

Quentin Tarantino - when it comes to tell a story his own way, he knows all tools very well: plot, cast, soundtrack, dialogs, references... He's very complete and his movies have a strong identity.

Ridley Scott - Like Kubrik, Scott went through different genres and was very well succeeded, and i like very much the way he deals with style.

Alfred Hitchcock

Akira Kurasawa

Steven Speilberg

and Im a lil embarrassed to say it, but James Cameron. He is the vanguard for how big budget movies are made today, and influences the industry entire be it intentional or not. As influential as the above 3 for how movies will be made after him.

Interesting thing about Mount Rushmore, the sculpter included Teddy Roosevelt simply because he was his favorite president. So even though 3 choices are inarguable, a fourth indulgent choice should be allowed

Thane of Glamis, Thane of Cawdor, & King Hereafter
Do I have to stick to four? Very well.

Steven Spielberg. I think I don't need to say anything about why, right?

Peter Jackson. He brought my favorite book series to the big screen, and every film so far has been fantastic!

Clint Eastwood. I can't put the reason into words for some reason, but his films are terrific.

Christopher Nolan. I'm a fan of darker, grittier tones of his films in general, but it does help that he brought back my favorite comic book hero from the wreckage that was Batman & Robin and made a fantastic trilogy.

If I had to add a fifth head, I'd honestly go with Tim Burton. With him, I can always expect one of two things with fail: something dark and strange, or something comical and possibly musical.

EDIT: Scratch Burton off, add Frank Darabont, because of his terrific work with The Shawshank Redemption and The Green Mile.