Rank the Months of The Year

Tools    

In this thread you are supposed to rank the twelve months of the year.

Here is my ranking with the best being at the top and the worst at the bottom:

December - It’s the most wonderful time of the year.
November - Is it just me or do I always feel great during this month. Thanksgiving is such a great holiday.
October - Halloween season makes atmosphere greater and the trees are beautiful on this month.
August - It is still the best summer month even though back to school keeps creeping up
September - Things are normal again. This too is more of a transition month for me
May - Nothing really happens here but the excitement of ending school year
April - I always found Easter boring, but this month gives you a boost after the depression of the first three months.
July - Exciting first week but then it is too hot.
February - Still too dreary like January but the two things that redeem this month is that it is my birth month and that it only has 28 days(29 on leap years).
June - Mostly just a transition month from spring to summer.
March - Long month that is still cold and I have to be in school all the days as March has no holidays.
January - Too cold and depressing

Interesting. I think people's order tells you a lot about them. 10 years ago my list would be totally different, but I spend so much time playing softball now that the winter's become the worst part of the year, mostly.

1. June
2. September
3. July
4. August
5. May
6. April
7. October
8. December
9. November
10. March
11. Feburary
12. January

First two are at the top because it's summer but not super hot, next two, hey, still summer, even if it is super hot, and there are very few games rained out. And my birthday's in August.

After that it's basically just weather-based, until we get to December, because I'm a sucker for Christmas. And Feb/Jan are both the coldest and generally the furthest away from baseball/softball.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Here's mine:
July
September
October
August
June
November
April
December
March
January
February
May

Just my current ranking, it's definitely fluid.

This sums it up personally for me. I loathe & dread January. August is my totally favorite month.

This sums it up personally for me. I loathe & dread January. August is my totally favorite month.

That would make a good tattoo for you Just joking as I've seen you post that before.

For me December is my least favorite month, I hate wasting valuable time on endless Christmas shopping for people who don't really need anything. Only kids are easy to gift shop for. I dislike August too damn hot. Spring months are my favorite, Falls nice too here, up until a week ago we were sunny and in the 70s. Now we're in the monsoon season, which is OK because we had a long and severe drought, poor trees some of them died from lack of rain not to mention the bad forest fires we had.

That would make a good tattoo for you Just joking as I've seen you post that before.

For me December is my least favorite month, I hate wasting valuable time on endless Christmas shopping for people who don't really need anything. Only kids are easy to gift shop for. I dislike August too damn hot. Spring months are my favorite, Falls nice too here, up until a week ago we were sunny and in the 70s. Now we're in the monsoon season, which is OK because we had a long and severe drought, poor trees some of them died from lack of rain not to mention the bad forest fires we had.
I don’t buy gifts. Gift cards or cash, mostly cash, is what I give & I think what most people like best.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

My family has never been big on buying gifts just because it's a holiday, birthday, anniversary, etc. We celebrate those days with specials dinners, and sometimes a fun event, but we don't buy gifts for those days.

Instead, we're always on the lookout for gifts that we think someone will like, and we buy them whenever we see them. Then we just give the person the gift and tell them "This is for your upcoming _____" (birthday, anniversary, holiday, etc.).

My birthday is in May, but I've gotten birthday gifts all year round. It makes those days a lot less stressful.

I don’t buy gifts. Gift cards or cash, mostly cash, is what I give & I think what most people like best.

My grandmother used to give everyone cash as gifts, but whenever someone gave her cash, she would always complain that "Cash is not a gift.".

My family has never been big on buying gifts just because it's a holiday, birthday, anniversary, etc. We celebrate those days with specials dinners, and sometimes a fun event, but we don't buy gifts for those days.

Instead, we're always on the lookout for gifts that we think someone will like, and we buy them whenever we see them. Then we just give the person the gift and tell them "This is for your upcoming _____" (birthday, anniversary, holiday, etc.).

My birthday is in May, but I've gotten birthday gifts all year round. It makes those days a lot less stressful.
I really like that idea. IMO that is the way it should be. I told my parents I'll be happy with just some home made fudge for Christmas... but without nuts. I can't stand nuts in fudge

I really like that idea. IMO that is the way it should be. I told my parents I'll be happy with just some home made fudge for Christmas... but without nuts. I can't stand nuts in fudge

I agree about the fudge. Fudge should have little marshmallows in it, not nuts.

My grandmother used to give everyone cash as gifts, but whenever someone gave her cash, she would always complain that "Cash is not a gift.".
I love money. One time someone gave me a pair of gloves & in each finger was a $20 dollar bill. Great gift.

I love nuts in fudge. Or just plain fudge. No marshmallows.