Any Kino collectors?

Tools    

I realized recently I have this as well. I also just bought the Criterion Blu-ray, so not entirely sure what I'm going to do with it when physical space is a premium.
I got one of those disc binders recently and used it for a lot of my DVDs and Blu-rays without nice looking packaging. Helped clear up a fair amount of space.

I got one of those disc binders recently and used it for a lot of my DVDs and Blu-rays without nice looking packaging. Helped clear up a fair amount of space.
Not a terrible idea, and I did that at my previous place (and by that, I mean every DVD I had) where there was even less space, and I had much less of a collection. And you know what DVD case I lost in that process? Lady Terminator. A movie I own that is not contributing to that line of red DVDs from Mondo Macabro now.

WARNING: "My Actual Plans" spoilers below

I actually have some minor pointless contest every year at my place where I need to give away prizes. I'm going to just add this DVD to the prize box that people can pick from, serving as a pool of items.

Is House By the River the Fritz Lang one? If so, I was very fond of that. If not, maybe I imagined a Fritz Lang movie by that title.

Also, lol Stunt Rock.

Or should I say lol Stunt Rock x 2

Ya, I chucked the packaging of the vast majority of my DVD collection years ago. Unless it was something quality, I found so many of them were in cases that clearly weren't worth keeping. Frequently not even original poster art. Or even remotely good substitutes for the original poster art. So why even bother having that crap fill up shelf space?

Is House By the River the Fritz Lang one? If so, I was very fond of that. If not, maybe I imagined a Fritz Lang movie by that title.

Also, lol Stunt Rock.

Or should I say lol Stunt Rock x 2
Yes it's the Lang film. I haven't seen it in about 20 years.

And yes, "lol" is the correct response to Stunt Rock.

Did I ever mention that I bought the Stunt Rock soundtrack CD?
That was a good choice that I made.

I can't even imagine listening to Sorcery without those splendid (ie. stupid) onstage theatrics. It's the kind of awful that I'm sure would cause some kind of cancer. Magical cancer.

I can't even imagine listening to Sorcery without those splendid (ie. stupid) onstage theatrics. It's the kind of awful that I'm sure would cause some kind of cancer. Magical cancer.
I heard a riff I liked and made an impulse purchase. I have listened to the CD once.

Despite being amused by the Stunt Rock trailer I've multiple times while turning on Trailer Wars (the real question is why have I watched Trailer Wars multiple times), I'm probably not picking it up.
But my Kino-Redemption blu-ray of Robbe-Grillet's The Man Who Lies showed up today, so that was pretty cool.