Best soundbars?

Tools    

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
Been really struggling with dialogue lately. It’s too quiet compared to the rest. I’ve been turning volume up on regular tv and the boom! Music and explosions rock the room!! Anyway this has been a problem for a while and it was further highlightened when I got got good quality headphones recently. I’ve watched a few movies with them in and god dam sound makes a difference to the movie watching experience.

I’ve had a look online and the Yamaha yas 207 is looking pretty swell. That’s the price range with slight variation up and down I’d be comfortable with, Ive still got a fairly old and only HD tv but it does the job. Really thinking it would enhance the experience without updating the tv and even then I might have the same problem with the dialogue,.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Been really struggling with dialogue lately. It’s too quite compared to the rest. I’ve been turning volume up on regular tv and the boom! Music and explosions rock the room!! Anyway this has been a problem for a while and it was further highlightened when I got got good quality headphones recently. I’ve watched a few movies with them in and god dam sound makes a difference to the movie watching experience.

I’ve had a look online and the Yamaha yas 207 is looking pretty swell. That’s the price range with slight variation up and down I’d be comfortable with, Ive still got a fairly old and only HD tv but it does the job. Really thinking it would enhance the experience without updating the tv and even then I might have the same problem with the dialogue,.

Right there with you on dialogue. Getting so tired of riding the volume this past year between whisper conversation and deafening backgrounds.

I'd be interested to know if you find your solution.

Glad to find it's not just my hearing then

Best of luck with finding a suitable remedy.

Been really struggling with dialogue lately. It’s too quite compared to the rest. I’ve been turning volume up on regular tv and the boom! Music and explosions rock the room!! Anyway this has been a problem for a while and it was further highlightened when I got got good quality headphones recently. I’ve watched a few movies with them in and god dam sound makes a difference to the movie watching experience.

Right there with you on dialogue. Getting so tired of riding the volume this past year between whisper conversation and deafening backgrounds.

I'd be interested to know if you find your solution.
Dammit you’ve quoted me using quite not quiet. Ffs life over now.

Yes apparently because TVs are thinner and speakers are facing backwards it’s really effecting quality. I’m looking for a speaker with adjustable setting although no keen on sothdihg an arm and leg.

Glad to find it's not just my hearing then

Best of luck with finding a suitable remedy.
Thanks will keep you updated. Thinking of purchasing one sooner rather than later but I don’t just impulse buy so research may drag on

You guys need one. It’s life changing. No more problems. I got the jbl 3.1. Was on special and the same price as the Yamaha 207. Was in the shop on my phone reading reviews for half and hour or so. Plugged it in and it’s amazing. Has a huge bass though...massive size but impressive bass nonetheless. I think a soundbad or setup is now essential esp for us movie lovers, should have got one a while ago.

Sonos Beam