Browsers

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1299854/posts

Follow that and Firefox will be MUCH faster, just one more reason it owns.

Big Firefox fan here... I've installed it on all my computers both at home and at work and have yet to find a problem... It's fast and much more secure than IE, which makes it numero uno in my book.

I also use Thunderbird for e-mail and couldn't be happier.

I've been using firefox for a few days now.

I just tweaked the settings (as suggested by the link that og posted)..and its much faster now...

Originally Posted by Parky
I also just switched to Mozilla Firefox. I like it too, but how come the snow flakes don't work on the MoFo index? I'm not really bothered, just curious.

I wondered the same thing. Since the snowflakes coding is probably java...im guessing there might be a compatability issue with java (not to be confused with javascript).

You ready? You look ready.
I use a mixture of IE and MyIE2. I just can't break the habit of IE. It's just so simple that even a monkey can use it. Damn, Microsoft.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I used FireFox for awhile, but only because my IE installation went insane. I've since gotten a new computer, and am using IE again. If it's not acting up on me, it's the clear favorite of the two.

Originally Posted by Equilibrium
I wondered the same thing. Since the snowflakes coding is probably java...im guessing there might be a compatability issue with java (not to be confused with javascript).
The snowflakes are in JavaScript. And yes, there's some compatibility issue that I don't quite understand, because the same code works on other sites when viewed with FireFox. There must be something on MoFo which interferes with it somehow. Go figure.

How come when I click on John McClane's avatar it doesn't go to the whole picture like a thumbnail does? Can you fix that Yoda?

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell Abbott 66-04
Firefox, best one out there.

Firefox all the way, have been for ages, couldn't imagine using a different browser, ever.

I'm fine with Internet Explorer 6.0 . All search engines get ya' where ever ya' need to go. Plus, with Comcast cable internet and AOL broadband 9.0. including my wireless broadband cable modem.......it's speed exceeds anything imaginable. .

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by nebbit
I use Safari
Never used that one, might give it a whirl.

Still haven't found a browser that beats Opera though.

A system of cells interlinked
Still on Mozilla and loving it

****in' A, man. I got a rash, man
Originally Posted by The Silver Bullet
Who uses what and why?

I ask because IE6 is giving me a few problems and I've been forced to use the MSN browser, which comes packaged on the computer [thank God] for a bit. It's different, of course, but I don't mind it. If I had a choice I'd still be using IE, but I realise that the choice is far greater than that and that I know very little about my other options.
Opera is the best browser by far
"You smell that? Do you smell that?... Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end..."

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by jrs
I'm fine with Internet Explorer 6.0 . All search engines get ya' where ever ya' need to go. Plus, with Comcast cable internet and AOL broadband 9.0. including my wireless broadband cable modem.......it's speed exceeds anything imaginable. .
AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! AOL and Internet Explorer in the same post!! AHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think all browsers are great, except IE. BURN IE, BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!