I set a new world record! (Sorta)

Tools    

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Today, I am proud to say that when I was at a high school football game, I succesfully asked exactly 100 people "Your socks are untied". And exactly 100 people looked down at their feet. And I'm not joking around when I say that. It was quite funny, actually.

Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087
It was quite funny, actually.
For you

I'm not sure what's more pathetic... that people actually looked down or you had nothing else better to do. And what highschool was this?

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087
Today, I am proud to say that when I was at a high school football game, I succesfully asked exactly 100 people "Your socks are untied". And exactly 100 people looked down at their feet. And I'm not joking around when I say that. It was quite funny, actually.
You're typing this from your laptop in hospital? Cos if you'd done that to me..........

GimmeGoodRep
gosh so much hate... just joking. Now why in the hell would you be proud of that? I find it stupid and weird and there fore I dont like it. What kinda head you got on your shoulders boy?!?!?!?!?

I would have looked down... only because most people would associate what you are saying with shoelaces when they hear untied and the brain would ignore the word sock. I'm being obvious today.

I just know they're coming to kill me.
I'm wondering more about the "asked." Doesn't even sound like a question. Unless you said "are your socks untied?"
Well when you have undiagnosed ADD and you're a moronic teenager like I was you don't think about those things.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
"Your socks are untied".
XYZ.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

This is all well and good, but how do you know it is a record? Maybe this has been done before and you are 100 "asks" shy of a new total. I think you should record this happening next time for proof as well. .