The Scorsese Collection

Tools    

Originally Posted by DVDFILE.COM
After nearly three years of anticipation, Warner Home Video has finally announced an August 17th street date for The Scorsese Collection, a six-disc collection of five of the American auteur's greatest works...

READ THE REST.
Ah, 'tis exciting to be sure. While some people might complain that it's not a definitive collection of his best [or best known] work, for me that's the most exciting part. I'm just as excited about being able to own Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore and Who's That Knocking as I am about the Mean Streets and GoodFellas special editions.

And After Hours, too, my God! It's about time.

$59.95... ain't a bad deal at all. I'll be getting this one some time.

I like the sound of this. I've still not seentwo of them, but the Goodfellas extras will be really good, that's what the first dvd missed.

A system of cells interlinked
This is some the best news I have had all day, wait.... day??? Year!! Lately I have been lamenting the fact that I couldn't own Goodfellas because I refuse to get a two-sided, janky DVD. I have also never seen After Hours, as it is not available on DVD, and the VCR is KO'ed. I must pre-order!

_S

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

This is great! I can't wait to get my hands on that. I was wondering when they'd do a decent GoodFellas DVD. And I finally get to watch After Hours, which I've been waiting to see for ages.

I can't wait to add these to my collection.

Bug Planet Proximus
oh god.

i cant move because there is a puddle of drool around me.

so how many people are getting this tomorrow? i still cant choose to get the Collection or the Goodfellas

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
Excuse me while I whipe up my drool.................. Theres only one thing wrong with this collection.. NO TAXI DRIVER.

I think im just going get the Box Set pretty Excited about it!
When you pre-order something on Amazon do you get it the day its released or a couple days after?

Originally Posted by Zzat
I think im just going get the Box Set pretty Excited about it!
A wise choice.

Originally Posted by Zzat
When you pre-order something on Amazon do you get it the day its released or a couple days after?
Depends on what kind of shipping you ponied up for.

damn i really want this collection but i got no money. im pissed off. i would be more motivated to get it if taxi driver was included. i love that movie now i have to spend more money to get that. Damn i wish i was rich.

Bad Morther****er
I told myself that I've been spending too much on DVD's lately, so I was going to stop for a while. But then I heard about this set, and I couldn't stop myself. I'm now waiting for it to get delivered to my house. This set is money. 5 top notch movies, from IMO the greatest living director, for under $50. It's like god just smiled down on me and said, "BUY THIS SET, I COMMMAND YOU."
Justice will be served/ And the battle will rage/ This big dog will fight/ When you rattle his cage/ And you’ll be sorry that you messed with the U.S. of A./ Cause we`ll put a boot in your ass/ It`s the American way.
Courtesy Of The Red, White & Blue - Toby Keith

Bad Morther****er
Originally Posted by Holden Pike
Depends on what kind of shipping you ponied up for.
It also depends where you are located. One of the places they ship from is out of Baltimore so I just get the super saver shipping, and always get my packages the next day.