Top 5 Most Beautiful Women

Tools    

Yeah, she's starting to look pretty good.

Although she's started to get that 'hard' look over the last couple of years, this lady is can still look phenomenal on her day.

Employee of the Month
You`re right, HK - she`s super-charismatic. But what`s about her personality?

WARNING: "Angelina Jolie" spoilers below
She is vain and she sucks.

Well, apparently...

WARNING: "Angelina Jolie Gossip" spoilers below
This all comes from her insane insecurity. This is, apparently, what's driving her and Brad apart. She's always going on about the PR and thinking how it's going to look, while he wants to do these things without worrying about it. As for sucking? With those lips, I bloody hope so.

Semper Fooey

Mia Kirsnher*********************************Lexa Doig

I like Mia Kirshner, so + rep for that. However, seeing Lexa Doig there reminded me of the programme, Lexx. Ever seen that? You should, if only for Xenia Seeberg.

Semper Fooey
I never heard of Lexx, but I looked it up. Sounds like my kind of show. Lexa Doig was on Andromeda starring that Hercules guy. What's with all these sci-fi babes with x's in their names?

I don't know about "x's" but there's some good looking ladies in those sci-fi programmes. Thought I'd post a few Brits who fit in this category.

Michelle Ryan

Billie Piper

Marina Sirtis

Diana Rigg

Karen Gillan (the new Dr. Who assistant)

My list

1.Camilla Belle
2.Carrie Ann Moss
3.Nichole Kidman
4.Veronica Lake
5.Audry Hepburn

Employee of the Month
WARNING: "Angelina Jolie Gossip" spoilers below
This all comes from her insane insecurity. This is, apparently, what's driving her and Brad apart. She's always going on about the PR and thinking how it's going to look, while he wants to do these things without worrying about it. As for sucking? With those lips, I bloody hope so.

Poor rich girl.

I had to get Diane Kruger on this......simply phenominal

I like this pic. TBH, she's beautiful, but a bit of a JAB for me. Just Another Blonde.

And what the hell was she wearing at the Oscars?

I know Tarantino's a geek and everything, but surely he saw her and went "Ummm... No!" I don't know who her friends are, but they should be ashamed of themselves. Even Stevie Wonder would've told her to go and change.

It's all in the reflexes.

Lauren Cohen (Bela Talbot in Supernatural)

Isla Fisher

Kate Beckinsale

Jennifer Hawkins (She did this shoot in Marie Claire with NO airbrushing or altering of photos)

Lara Bingle

I could go on and on and on and on and on, but they are the ones that came to mind right now

EDIT: Oops sorry didn't know it had to be actresses......i'll leave the last 2 in anyway

Indeed I have, Destiny. I think it's a decent film, and one that I get **** for liking) but, yes, she does look good which is, I'm guessing, why you mentioned it.

I guess I should try and get it on dvd and replace my VHS copy.