Noir
35.09%
20 votes
Musicals
22.81%
13 votes
Romance
57 votes. You may not vote on this poll

How can there possibly be any more? Ive been posting here over 10 years and new lists and countdowns have always been done. Is it possible ro run out?
My vote is for the top 100 Key Grip Countdown.

How can there possibly be any more? Ive been posting here over 10 years and new lists and countdowns have always been done. Is it possible ro run out?
Yes. We did run out with decades, but it takes long enough we just do them over.

We didn't really "do" genres for awhile, or with as much frequency, so we've still got a few viable choices there, though.

My vote is for the top 100 Key Grip Countdown.
Solid joke.

The trick is not minding
War with an early lead. Can Noir make up the difference and overtake War?? What is it even good for?? Absolutely nothing!! Except Platoon.
/end rant

I was *today* years old when I noticed that she has a gun and where she's pointing it at, even though I've been seeing that cover in rental stores since the 90s

Society ennobler, last seen in Medici's Florence
Voted all but Musicals.

Voted for Noir and got sent to Charlies Angels II thread
Haha I actually thought this was a joke you were making and that it was pretty funny.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

I'm not really sure what to vote. What will noir include? Are we going to allow neo-noir, crime? Is musicals just musicals or will movies with the music genre on imdb also count? I feel if it's strictly noir or musical then participation will be low. In these uncertain times I may just have to vote for War and Romance.

I'm not really sure what to vote. What will noir include? Are we going to allow neo-noir, crime? Is musicals just musicals or will movies with the music genre on imdb also count? I feel if it's strictly noir or musical then participation will be low. In these uncertain times I may just have to vote for War and Romance.

Yes it includes neo-noir

I'm not really sure what to vote. What will noir include? Are we going to allow neo-noir, crime? Is musicals just musicals or will movies with the music genre on imdb also count?...
None of those decisions have been made yet. I assume it will largely be up to the host.

Yes it includes neo-noir
We don't know that yet.

Contradictory information right there. I can't just leave it up to some power hungry host. I'm voting War and Romance. Let's just get through this so we can move on to the 90s Redux!

Contradictory information right there. I can't just leave it up to some power hungry host. I'm voting War and Romance. Let's just get through this so we can move on to the 90s Redux!
After this one, we're doing French New Wave...am I right

None of those decisions have been made yet. I assume it will largely be up to the host.

We don't know that yet.
Then wouldn't their be two options between noir and neo noir?

Aside from Holden who is a bit persnickety about this stuff was their anyone else?

And yes we should do a French New Wave list especially to test out the amount of support foreign regions would get,