Films you wish had a part two

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
There’s a movie out called Solace with Anthony Hopkins, I think, that started out as a sequel to Se7en (Ei8ht). David Fincher said he’d rather put out cigarettes in his eyes than be involved with it.
It's pretty crappy. I saw it the other night. Tony must be broke.

Make a better place
Oh! Also District 9.

You nailed it

I don't think there is any other movie that deserves a sequel more that District 9

You nailed it

I don't think there is any other movie that deserves a sequel more that District 9
I really enjoyed that - several times back to back. I found it quite sad but enjoyable.

Nah, it would be Another 50 First Dates or maybe (if they can figure out how to get her into the next day of her life) Fifty Second Dates.

Actually, Independence Day deserved a GOOD sequel, not the piece of garbage that they came out with. Ugh. That was a poster child case for not doing sequels.

Nah, it would be Another 50 First Dates or maybe (if they can figure out how to get her into the next day of her life) Fifty Second Dates.
It was a joke, because it's simultaneously the next number and pronounced the same as 50 First Dates.

Lady Bird. I mean probably not but I felt like I needed more when it ended. Maybe thats the sign of a good film? Because Im guessing Lady Bird II: Graduate School would probably suck.

And one Ive always wanted more of also is Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Seems like Ferris Bueller's Day Off II could be about him playing hooky from work or something. Also in that same vein, Fast Times at Ridgemont High and Goonies.

Oh! Also District 9.
Oh yes, Baby Prawn, I'd love a sequel to District 9.

You nailed it

I really enjoyed that - several times back to back. I found it quite sad but enjoyable.

Here it is, District 10

http://www.nme.com/news/film/a-seque...-works-2112731

I think there have been dozens of threads on this topic, but I will again offer my favorite answer: Even though I think he might be a little too old now to make it happen, I would still love to see Mel Brooks do History of the World Part II

ooh thanks, MG. Didnt watch it first time Mr D did because I.m not huge fan of sci fi but I just love Christopher nd really want to know what happened to him.

Hahaha! Yup, got it right :-)

I really wanna see Atomic Blonde 2.
I know the storyline in the first movie wasn't perfect and maybe confused some people but I am really intrigued by Charlize's character. I wanna know more about her and see her kick some ass. I think it's really cool that it was kinda the female version of John Wick.
I would also love to see those two characters team up or even be against each other! I know that the timeline doesn't really fit but how cool would it be to see the two most badass characters fight each other!!

Dead Silence

I would LOVE a sequel

This might just do nobody any good.
Yeah, we do need a movie about Hayley Joel Osment stumbling his way around landmark events of the 21st Century.

Hello guys. This week I have watched The Mummy (2017), and I really loved it. I wish that there was a second part. The ending left me unsatisfied. I am very curious about what happened to Nick after being possessed by Set. What will he do with this power? Will he use it for good or for bad? Bye!