Teeter_G's 2014 Movie Count

→ in
Tools    

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
Thought I would start this, just to see how many movies I actually watch in a years time. If I have placed this in the wrong spot feel free to move it.

Finished here. It's been fun.
Every time I watch a film, I end up writing it down in a notebook. I watch so many films its kinda hard to keep track of each one that I've seen.This is a cool idea for a thread Teeter_g.

Every time I watch a film, I end up writing it down in a notebook. I watch so many films its kinda hard to keep track of each one that I've seen.This is a cool idea for a thread Teeter_g.
The is better than a notebook -->Link

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
The is better than a notebook -->Link

I use RYM and Filmweb. You probably would want to use IMDB, though.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Hmmm, I'm in the mood for some Harry Potter now.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Lone Survivor
, even if it did make me cry.
This statement confuses me.

If a film moves you to tears, that's generally a good thing. Unless of course you're weeping over the wasted time (and money) spent watching it.