Best And Favorite

Tools    

gone
this is temporary, the zippo will always be by my side...

(how many did u spot in my room piccy )

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
Love the new avatar GF. Much more so than the Zippo.
I quite liked the zippo. The new avatar makes me crazy. Grrrrowl!

sades, goodf3lla - i've always had a thing for lighters......little pyro that i am.....used to shop antique malls, and flea markets for the coolest of the old zippos and retro creations.
i have a cigar box full of em' with tons of spare parts.

gone
Cool patti !

I used to grab any lighters that looked cool, but my mum did go a bit mad when I was 14 and had about 20 or so lighters in my room and she confiscated them from me but my zippos were in a special place and they were sole survivors so I was collecting zippos since, and one blowtorch thing (which is one of the coolest pieces of pyro-gadgetry)
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	waycool.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	15.3 KB
ID:	53  

Now you see, lighters don't cut it for me. I am much more of a match person. Now I don't smoke or anything at all, but give me a box of matches and I will just go through them, trying all sorts of tricks while they are alight. From burning the ENTIRE match to testing my nerves with heat or anything else that might take my fancy. Oooh, how I love matches.

Earlier this year I was filming an oral presentation for school, and I had been trying to get it right all night, and I thought, it would look SO cool, me, in black and white, in pitch black lighting a match and trying to swallow it. It's the kind of thing you attempt at three in the morning. And I did.

I did it.

gone
You swallowed a matchstick?

Did it hurt while coming out the other end? or did you not study your produce to find out?

I prefer soaking myself in lighter fluid lighting myself up and running around screaming.

it's better than sex.

Try, to swallow it. It was halfway down my throat, still sort of hot, and I thought: "You flipping idiotic tawt....".

It went in my mouth on fire though -- it looks great in black and white too.

Now With Moveable Parts
I used to throw lit matches at my little sisters. They liked it, I know it.

We also used to burn little insects.

Fire rules!

gone
yay! firegames!

1. Get a fresh roll of toilet paper, unravel it a bit then light the end and see whether you can get rid of all the tissue before the fire gets too close to the roll...

2. Get a can of deodrant and a lighter (windproof is best) watch out for ant colonies on the ground or any other hardcased insects, aim deodrant, spray, light, voila! crispy finish!

3. Draw a pattern on your jeans (and jeans only) with some deodrant then light! If it burns, stop drop and roll, or just pat it out...

4. Get a gas lighter, cup one hand so its air tight and let some gas in, then light your hand! If you light a ciggy like that its very self fulfilling.

5. Get a can of lighter fluid. Soak things with it. Light and enjoy.

Originally posted by goodf3lla
yay! firegames!

1. Get a fresh roll of toilet paper, unravel it a bit then light the end and see whether you can get rid of all the tissue before the fire gets too close to the roll...

2. Get a can of deodrant and a lighter (windproof is best) watch out for ant colonies on the ground or any other hardcased insects, aim deodrant, spray, light, voila! crispy finish!

3. Draw a pattern on your jeans (and jeans only) with some deodrant then light! If it burns, stop drop and roll, or just pat it out...

4. Get a gas lighter, cup one hand so its air tight and let some gas in, then light your hand! If you light a ciggy like that its very self fulfilling.

5. Get a can of lighter fluid. Soak things with it. Light and enjoy.
I like how those get progressively more primitive and dangerous as they go on. I don't remember playing firegames much...I hated lighting matches, because they'd burn my hands right away...though these days I'm not such a baby as to need to put it out right away. I prefer lighters and such. I want to own a lighter, just in case, as it seems handy...but I ain't no pyromaniac.

Now With Moveable Parts
There's this feeling of satisfaction, as you watch things burn. I think in my head," I did that." I like it, but I'm not a pyro.

gone
Matches are cool, as silver bullet pointed there are some very cool tricks, like you can agnle the matcha aginst the box and flick it at your mates while they run aorund shouting "stop it you ****ing wanker"- very satisfying.

get the blowtorch get the blowtorch

it's the most satisfying thing ever. Hell I smoke just so I can use it
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	pb207z.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	11.7 KB
ID:	55  

did anyone ever ask you if you want to see a match burn twice? they light the match blow it out and then press the still smoking match-head to your skin.

matches are fascinating.......i wish boxed stick matches were handed out the way they used to be instead of the cheap matchbooks these days. and i LOVE the way the dudes light matches in old B&W's- striking their shoe, the wall, or flicking it between two fingers like in Double Indemnity.

i don't want to burn things so much as just watch the flames in a fire place, or bonfire.

You get matchbooks?
HA!

We get boxes with like 30 in there. I can go through a box in not time at all if I want to. Heh hehh heh.

FIRE!!!

gone
Bonfires have lots of nasty ash coming out, I don't like em...these best are things which have a good clean burn (and better without smell)

get yourself some non-safety matches from your local outdoor centre - places which sell camping equipment etc. and start striking your fridge, door, your teddy

We don't get matchboxes for free either, but they're the cheapest thing you can buy...no I mean it, I don't know what can be bought cheaper than a box of matches (part from the ovious answer 1p sweets which don't count because that would disprove my point)

Originally posted by goodf3lla

get yourself some non-safety matches and start striking your fridge, door, your teddy
would that be my teddybear or that ol' leather thing?

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.
Best: Citizen Kane
Favourite: Pulp Fiction

hi!

i'm new...anyway...

my fav is almost famous....
the best ever made....i could say almost famous too...but i think there are more better so...

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Welcome aboard cristina!!

I find Almost Famous to be a good movie, but not my favorite. To each his/her own, though.

My favorite would have to be The Shawshank Redemption
The best would have to be American Beauty
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg