Iron Man 2

Tools    

she is a russain spy who ends up working for S.H.I.E.L.D how it works in Iron Man 2 we will just have to watch. i found the link below but havnt read about involvement for iron man 2
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_W...ia_Romanova%29

The Secret Ending of Iron Man 2 Revealed

A couple weeks ago, a report was published that claimed knowledge of a secret after-credits easter egg scene in Iron Man 2. That report ended up being false. And there was no extra easter egg scene following the credits of the Iron Man 2 press screenings and premiere this past week, leading many to believe that a scene might not even exist at all.

But comments by Marvel head Kevin Feige and Iron Man 2 screenwriter Justin Theroux during a press day last Friday, confirmed that fans should stick around for a surprise after the credits. Honestly, fans should just wait and see this ending in the theater, but there are some of you that are itching to learn what happens.

WARNING: "Iron Man 2 Ending Credits Sequence" spoilers below
Two thirds of the way into Iron Man 2, SHIELD Agent Coulson (played again by Clark Gregg) gets orders to leave Tony Stark and is reassigned to a situation in New Mexico. That’s it. Not much more. In the film the moment goes by without it even meaning anything.

Cut to the credits.

After the credits conclude, we see a black car pushing up dirt as it zooms through the desert. We are even given a close-up of the New Mexico license plate of the car so that we know it is New Mexico. The license plate reads 8RE 2Z1. I’m not sure if there is an inside joke or easter egg in those numbers and letters. Probably not.

A man exists the vehicle, and it cuts to a wide show of a huge crater in the earth.

We see that the man is… not Tony Stark — but Agent Coulson.

He looks down at the inside of the big hole, which has been revealed to contain cars and workers working on something.

Coulson picks up his cellphone and tells the person on the other end “Sir, we’ve found it.”

Cut to a shot from inside the giant crater, and we push back to reveal the hammer of Thor sticking out of the ground.

How cool is that? Talk about an awesome way to tease Thor.

We see a black car drive through the desert of New Mexico. They make sure to tell us it’s New Mexico by showing a closeup of the license plate which reads 8RE 2Z1 New Mexico. The car door opens and Agent Coulson walks up to a giant crater. There are trucks driving around a big hole in the crater. Agent Coulson turns around, gets on the phone and says, “Thor. We’ve found him.”

Source: /Film

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im so glad spoiler boxes excist Im not clicking that, no way, you cant make me

i cannot wait for the film and if there is a closing scene which films associated with teh avengers will have then bring it on cause i missed the one in the first film in the cinema

Iron Man 2 is set to hit theaters this Friday, May 7 and ComingSoon.net recently attended a press conference for the film, where director Jon Favreau, screenwriter Justin Theroux and stars Robert Downey Jr., Scarlett Johansson, Mickey Rourke, Don Cheadle and Gwyneth Paltrow answered questions about the film. You can watch the video of the entire press conference here.

First Look At Captain America's Shield And Thor's Hammer In Iron Man 2

By now you’ve probably heard that Iron Man 2 contains cameos, of a sort, from Captain America and Thor. Though those soon to be filmed Marvel heroes don’t actually show up in the movie themselves, their weapons do. Thor’s hammer is an Easter egg which shows up during the credits. And then you’ll see Captain America’s shield, laying around in Stark’s laboratory (as it was very briefly in the previous film).

Flicksided has screencaps of those heroic weapons as seen in Iron Man 2 available which you can check out below below.

Source: Cinema Blend

just saw the film last night and i thought it was really good.
i thought it was cool showing Captain America's shield (but bit small, lol). i also stayed till the end for the Thors hammer pic ^ and how the heck did it get in New Mexico?

but yea i loved the film and they packed so much into it

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
just saw the film last night and i thought it was really good.
i thought it was cool showing Captain America's shield (but bit small, lol). i also stayed till the end for the Thors hammer pic ^ and how the heck did it get in New Mexico?

but yea i loved the film and they packed so much into it
Some spoiler boxes would of been nice