The Meg 2: The Trench

Tools    

That Trailer for the Meg 2 rips off the opening bit from Walking with the Dinosaurs: Cruel Sea

See below

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
I'm actually 100% down to watch this movie. So long as it doesn't take itself seriously then it'll be good.
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

BKB
I'm actually 100% down to watch this movie. So long as it doesn't take itself seriously then it'll be good."

I'm curious, but I see this comment around alot, but what if they did take it seriously?? Would you see it or not?? For those who don't know, this shark actually existed and isn't like some sort of SHARKNADO type of stuff being cooked up.. The MEG movies are based on Novels by Steve Alten and there are around 6 or 7 novels..

BKB
That Trailer for the Meg 2 rips off the opening bit from Walking with the Dinosaurs: Cruel Sea"

Actually, this is featured in the 1st MEG Novel and it's on the Cover of the book

I’m probably gonna watch this. I miss big budget blockbusters that are just stupid fun in that b-movie campy style… the first one didn’t quite go far enough in that area, but the sequel for sure seems to up the ridiculousness.

I’m down for it.

BKB
I don't like MODS how I can't post a link to a Youtube video.. No good folks.. How long are you going to make me jump through hoops before I can actually hype a Summer movie?? Please??

10 posts, because it cuts down dramatically on spam. Seems a small price to pay for a slight delay in hyping up a movie (which can still be hyped up by talking about it), but that's just my opinion.

BKB

There's simply no way this doesn't win the Summer.. Everything else is fodder until Aug 4th.. This will end up being a New Franchise with as many Novels this is based on, which is like 7 with one of them involving time travel to acquire Leviathan, which was the whale that inspired Moby Dick to fight the MEG..

BKB
I'm shocked this movie exists, considering the first movie rather sucked.
The MEG(2018) Made $550 Million World wide on a $150 Million Budget so naturally, a sequel was inevitable, wouldn't you say?? You don't have JURASSIC WORLD anymore so this is the next big thing and is based on several novels of the same name.. Moviegoers love movies like this in the Summer and this is not only going to do extremely well, but basically win the Summer and do it quick with a mammoth opening weekend: 100-120 Million easily..

BKB
https://www.foxweather.com/earth-spa...venice-florida

Charter boat captain finds rare 6-inch megalodon shark tooth off Florida coast

Michael Nastasio, the owner and founder of Black Gold Fossil Charters, found a megalodon shark tooth measuring 6.25 inches off the southern Sarasota County coast in Florida a few weeks ago. (FOX 13 News) Nastasio said he has seen one about the same size before, but it was broken.

See?? It's stuff like this that's going to make The MEG 2: The TRENCH the Summer Box Office Winner..

Boldly going.
The MEG(2018) Made $550 Million World wide on a $150 Million Budget so naturally, a sequel was inevitable, wouldn't you say?? You don't have JURASSIC WORLD anymore so this is the next big thing and is based on several novels of the same name.. Moviegoers love movies like this in the Summer and this is not only going to do extremely well, but basically win the Summer and do it quick with a mammoth opening weekend: 100-120 Million easily..
And that's all it's about right, making money? Jurassic World, Transformers... sigh.

Enough with these garbage sequels!

That Trailer for the Meg 2 rips off the opening bit from Walking with the Dinosaurs: Cruel Sea"

Actually, this is featured in the 1st MEG Novel and it's on the Cover of the book

I stand corrected. Nice catch!

BKB
Do you, like, know someone involved in the production of this film?

I've had this fascination with this shark ever since SHARK WEEK 2013 when they showed this "Mockumentary" titled "MEGALODON: THE MONSTER SHARK LIVES and what was so fascinating about it was how they played it up as though this was an actual real shark that exists.. Forget about the "Disclaimer" at the beginning citing it was Fiction because you never would've known that based on how well the Cast played this up complete with footage of whales washing ashore bitten in half. Not only that, but people find these teeth all over the world, so in essence, this was a real shark and this movie pretty much looks about as accurate at what something like this would look like if it did exist and how the ocean would be impacted because of it.. Here's the episode in question.. You be the Judge

I can't wait for this movie to come out. I want to watch it

BKB
I can't wait for this movie to come out. I want to watch it
This is going to make ALOT of $$$$$.. I feel like so far, this Summer has been sort of lukewarm at the box office, excluding the Meta animated SPIDER-MAN and they're saving the Best for last..

https://artwisher.com/files/products...f105fbf839d982