Any NBA Basketball fans?

Tools    

I'm hoping Boston can pull it out, think it would be a much better matchup vs Denver. Strange thing-even though Boston is down 0-2 and now underdogs in the series, Vegas has them as likelier than Miami to win the championship. It's because they believe Boston could beat Denver and Miami couldn't.

I'm hoping Boston can pull it out, think it would be a much better matchup vs Denver. Strange thing-even though Boston is down 0-2 and now underdogs in the series, Vegas has them as likelier than Miami to win the championship. It's because they believe Boston could beat Denver and Miami couldn't.
Keeping my pick

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
In the last 8 minutes of Bos/Mia game 2, Butler outscored G. Williams 8-7. Williams was not the reason Boston lost, and Butler was not the reason Miami won.

I get the point you’re making, but is he really the best guy to guard Butler? How many “all defense” past and present are on that team? You gotta do better than Williams.

I get the point you’re making, but is he really the best guy to guard Butler? How many “all defense” past and present are on that team? You gotta do better than Williams.
He's a good defender, but not good enough to be left on an island with the game on the line. There was no pressure coming from any direction. It was weird.

3-0 and 2-0. Not much of a Conference Finals.
From my experience if the conference finals suck...which both are 3-0 the Finals are always good and vice a versa. If the conference finals are awesome the Finals sucks. Same goes with Final 4 vs championship game.

Having said that as long as Denver is healthy they will beat the Heat pretty handly imo. I've thought Denver was the best team with the best player since the beginning of the year. Picked them and Milwaukee. I still think Milwaukee was the best team in the East Giannis missed the first 3 games vs the Heat and was hobbled in game 4. Denver only team I like left so go Denver

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Very surprised Boston lost that badly.. I guess that series is over... Miami plays so hard, but they don't have enough size to deal with Jokic. But you never know. I hope it's close. I actually want/ed the Celtics to win another game, just for "Inside the NBA". I usually end up fast-forwarding the games because I'm not watching 20-30 pt leads.

Tomorrow is going to be a big game! Can't wait. I'm going to try and watch my first playoff game from beginning to end. I hope it's a close game.

At 4:30am, I wake up, and think, "Well, I get to watch Game 6"... I get online, to send someone woman online a link to a movie, and while doing so, I read the spoiler

There's no way I'd ever stay up for any of these games. Too late for me. I just need to avoid the internet.

I grew up in Chicago, and was a teen in Jordan's prime and when the Bears won in 86. I moved to Boston, Jordan retired, and I became a fan of all of the New England teams. It just happened over the course of a few years with going to games, watching them on TV, listening to the radio, reading the paper, etc. There have been I think 19 championships by my favorite teams, and I'm not someone who misses even a second of games, especially NBA and NFL. But after watching my team win so much, I don't care as much anymore. I do care, but I don't get nearly as excited or upset when they win or lose. It's now more about the ride and the story. That said, I was ready to throw up with the Celtics about to lose like that. Happy for D White, one of the most likable players I've ever watched.

The most promising part of the win for Boston is that it was their worst 3 point shooting game of the entire year. They also committed 7 more turnovers. It's nearly impossible to win when both of those things happen.

All the millionaire pundits kept saying how the Celtics would have to shoot much better from 3 to have a chance. They have their worst shooting and win the most important game of the year. I can't stand when they say "_______ has to score" -- no. The TEAM does.

If my team sucks, then a win/loss isn't such a big deal. But if my team is a contender... The only games I watch fully were my Pistons regular season games. Probably saw all the televised pre-season games. Hoping they trade the #5 pick for a proven player.