Other TV series like this?

Tools    

Hi fellas
I didn't any note about talking about series in RULES so thats why having a question about these series for get some lead or some titles .
any body saw true detective season 1 and 3 , I like One .
also saw Reacher 2022 maybe ... and a lot of movie like that we saw ...
the same thing they have is space of movie in a town or country in usa and the adventure ... I'm not talking about murder or sadismic brutality anything like that ...
if you know any serie or movie with this taste of cameraworking please share it with me .
I saw North 60 serie " 90s " and thats good but it was too old so show me somthing like reacher or Longmire series in small town nice people and coffee shop ... ofcourse not boring and has beauty women like Vic .
Thanks Guys
Like Always I count in You .

I'm not clear on what you're asking for, specifically. You list a few shows as examples but I would describe them as very different shows.
I like the WorkSpace of series "town & coffeeshops cameraworking " people and peace but there is something we must know about . like mafia like cheating ...

Sorry, I'm having a lot of trouble understanding. I gather that English is probably not your first language, and that's fine. We would like to help you, but I think that might require you taking a little more time to articulate, perhaps in simpler terms.

Hope this makes sense.

Well it depends on how much time you are looking to spend...

Fortitude is 12 episodes which you can move onto new series if you like

Recitfy is 30 episodes

Justified went 78 episodes

Sorry, I'm having a lot of trouble understanding. I gather that English is probably not your first language, and that's fine. We would like to help you, but I think that might require you taking a little more time to articulate, perhaps in simpler terms.

Hope this makes sense.

Thats True . My second Language is English so ...
thats simple : Environment of series Space or perspective or sight . all of these word has same meaning : what you see in film or serie .

The old Twin Peaks series. But kinda crappy endings.

You might like:
Orphan Black
Black Mirror

I'm not clear on what you're asking for, specifically. You list a few shows as examples but I would describe them as very different shows.
I fighting the same as you to understand what he searching for! And also English is not my mother language!
Although I have in mind one tv show for him - Resident Alien 2021!

Thats True . My second Language is English so ...
thats simple : Environment of series Space or perspective or sight . all of these word has same meaning : what you see in film or serie .
Not sure what you searching for, but try Resident Alien (2021)!

guys , I figure out that you miss underestanding about space ... for information : I saw alot of well movie and series and know Genre and plot keywords ... so must tell you what I dont like : Horror and Alien and psyco movie or serie how ever true detective is special or my exeption about psyco I mean and also like Crime ... and seeking what : Vilage small city or town or (country : near city) nice view nice people with normal life and something secret . please attention I want English series or movie , saw mexican : your mama too , danel and anna , Ninth Gate kingdom of shadows ...

Check out the French series The Returned/Les Revenants from 2012 and 2015. You might also like the German series Dark from 2017. I know you asked for English or American series, but these check all of your other boxes. Enjoy!

guys , I figure out that you miss underestanding about space ... for information : I saw alot of well movie and series and know Genre and plot keywords ... so must tell you what I dont like : Horror and Alien and psyco movie or serie how ever true detective is special or my exeption about psyco I mean and also like Crime ... and seeking what : Vilage small city or town or (country : near city) nice view nice people with normal life and something secret . please attention I want English series or movie , saw mexican : your mama too , danel and anna , Ninth Gate kingdom of shadows ...
You might like this British 3-season show.

BIG SKY ... Thats It ... Thanks ... If you know more like that share it please . Best Regard

Ozark ... Look Like what I want Thanks

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
While this falls right into the horror genre, this HBO 1-season show, The Outsider, is one of the most gorgeously framed shows I've seen.

You might check out Wind River. It's a slow-paced crime drama but very beautiful scenery.

A Perfect World may be another option.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Check out the French series The Returned/Les Revenants from 2012 and 2015. You might also like the German series Dark from 2017. I know you asked for English or American series, but these check all of your other boxes. Enjoy!

Check out the French series The Returned/Les Revenants from 2012 and 2015.
I really got into that one. It's a shame they never bought it back for a third season. I also need to check out Dark. Quite a number of people have mentioned/recommended it.