Henry Cavill out as Superman

Tools    

... I'm not really optimistic about Black Captain America after the TV series.
That was all kinds of underwhelming. At least to me. I might be totally wrong here but Anthony Mackie isn't the most charismatic of actors.

They've been talking about Michael B. Jordan as Superman for a while, I wonder if it's finally time. I think I will actually stand up and cheer if they do it.
Yeah, Michael B. Jordan would be a fantastic Superman. I could definitely see that happening.
https://comicbook.com/dc/news/superm...ordan-hbo-max/

Val-Zod? That's like tailor made for a product endorsement.

Slowly zoom in on a close up shot of MBJ ... but wait .... he's got a cold sore.

I know not many will agree with me, but I liked much of what Snyder did in the DCEU, especially the Justice League Snyder Cut. His striking visual style may have been a bit too dark, but it was more like a comic book come alive in some ways. He was able to bring the feeling of true mythological beings come to life, which is a necessity in the DC universe, IMO. I thought Cavil was a fine Superman, but I won't say he was the best or that he isn't replaceable. Perhaps @Thief is right in that a clean slate is the best way to proceed here.
I mean, like I said before, I don't necessarily have a dog in the fight, but it is hard when new people are jumping in the middle of projects like these to try to harmonize the vision of someone else with what you want to do, and what you think is best. And like I said, without necessarily arguing in favor of one or the other, the DCEU has not been consistent, and the whole vibe around its fandom has been described as "toxic" by some. Why would a new pair of directors anchor themselves to that?

In a way, it reminds me of Disney's decision to scrap the whole Star Wars EU before starting the new trilogy. It is a way to start anew instead of trying to harmonize a million different views that are not necessarily consistent.

A system of cells interlinked

In a way, it reminds me of Disney's decision to scrap the whole Star Wars EU before starting the new trilogy. It is a way to start anew instead of trying to harmonize a million different views that are not necessarily consistent.
Hopefully the results are better this time!

Hopefully the results are better this time!

I realized after that it was not the best example

You know what, let it rest. You've f***ed it up. You've done so badly and repeatedly. You don't know what you're doing. We're fatigued, confused, and less interested with every misstep. Go away. Just go away. Come back in eight years when we're curious again. You lost. Marvel won. Take the L.

You know what, let it rest. You've f***ed it up. You've done so badly and repeatedly. You don't know what you're doing. We're fatigued, confused, and less interested with every misstep. Go away. Just go away. Come back in eight years when we're curious again. You lost. Marvel won. Take the L.
Now tell them what you really think.

Cavill looked the part......but I never really liked his Superman version. I won't miss him. Christopher Reeve was fantastic.....THAT is an actor I miss.....very underrated actor and great Superman.