I saw Red Sparrow

Tools    

Can someone PLEASE explain the ending to me? Talk about complicated.

Jon

WARNING: "Spoiler" spoilers below
Her uncle said she was like he and was able to read people well. She took that as a compliment and turned the tables on him since he was the one who put her through everything after she lost her ability to dance.

To go deeper, once she found out from her uncle that her partner was the one who caused her accident and then she went and killed him and his new partner, who was his lover as well. He wanted her to become a Sparrow. She has the ability to survive. They told her that it would take more than 3 months to learn to walk again and it took her less. She was determined soul.

Her uncle knew if she failed to complete her mission, she would be killed. Since he put her through all of it. She paid him back by turning him in as the mole and not Jeremy Irons character. Listen to what Iron's says about his wife. That is one of the biggest clues.

She knew her uncle sent that man to kill her room mate and then to kill Joel Edgertons's character and she knew after he killed Edgerton, he had directions to kill her. Remember, there could never be any witnesses.

Perhaps go back and watch it a second time and pay close attention to how her uncle thinks. It was easy for me and my daughter to figure out.

I think I got it (thx) but it can be confusing to some(?) I might have to watch again. Where does the CIA guy fit into it?

Jon

I think I got it (thx) but it can be confusing to some(?) I might have to watch again. Where does the CIA guy fit into it?

Jon
Isnt the Russians always leaking info to our CIA?

WARNING: "spoiler" spoilers below
Jeremy Iron's character was the mole leaking info... there is a specific reason which may require that movie watching again.

I just saw this movie and to be honest I’ll give it strong 7,5/10. I like this type of movies and I like Jennifer as an actress. It was nice to see her in an spy/action movie - that was something different.