44.44%
12 votes
Other, please list who
27 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Jack Nicholson

Totally biased, but Orson Welles.

The People's Republic of Clogher

Big Orson. Always and forever.

Strong regret I didnt include Morgan Freeman in main list. Hes gotten 2 votes, and only two others have 3. Lots of great voices, and love the Christopher Walken mention. Sometimes the best voice is the best way of talking, and his rhythm is so unique.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I know it's a video game, but I love this voice:

YOU WEAK PATHETIC FOOL! MUAHAHAHA!!!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Strong regret I didnt include Morgan Freeman in main list. Hes gotten 2 votes, and only two others have 3. Lots of great voices, and love the Christopher Walken mention. Sometimes the best voice is the best way of talking, and his rhythm is so unique.
That's why I love to hear him talk. I think Walken has loads of presence regardless but in that way he has created more for himself. Everything he says is already more interesting just in how he says it.

What, no women in this poll? Don't tell me all actresses are mute

Some great female voices.

Lauren Bacall

Katerine Hepburn

Marlene Dietrich

Greta Garbo

Eve Arden

and you know who....