Into the Woods

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Am I the only one excited about this movie?

I saw it on Broadway years ago, and I loved it. I bought the DVD of the Broadway play, and I watch it all the time.

Now, the trailer is out for the upcoming movie, and it looks amazing!

...the trailer is out for the upcoming movie, and it looks amazing!
No, you're not. There are loads of people all over excited for this. It may not be for everyone, but if you love Disney, films like Sweeney Todd and Enchanted, Wicked and the like ...as well as fantasy and a touch of horror you will probably enjoy this.

No, you're not. There are loads of people all over excited for this. It may not be for everyone, but if you love Disney, films like Sweeney Todd and Enchanted, Wicked and the like ...as well as fantasy and a touch of horror you will probably enjoy this.
Huge Stephen Sondheim fan, so needless to say, I can't wait to see this movie.

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who's looking forward to this movie. I've been excited about it since the day I first heard they were making this Broadway show into a movie.

I remember when I saw it on Broadway, I was with my Mom. After the show was over, we were walking in the lobby, and I told her that I thought it was a great show, and she told me that it wasn't over yet. It was only intermission, and there was a second half. Then the second half was so funny that it quickly became one of my favorite shows.

Here's what the costume designer has to say about it: http://www.vanityfair.com/vf-hollywo...s-wolf-costume

Thanks for the link. According to the article, the zoot suit was Johnny Depp's idea. He was trying to copy the wolf from the Tex Avery cartoons. At least that wolf looked like a wolf. Depp looks like a man in a zoot suit and hat.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
No, I was excited, and then I watched it...

http://www.movieforums.com/community...97#post1646297