Movies you wish you could see in the theater?

Tools    

I bring up this topic as my theater is screening taxi driver in 4k which of course is awesome and I was wondering what movies you dream of seeing in the theater?

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Out of Africa. I never saw it on the big screen.

I've been waiting a long time, to go to:

The Seattle Cinerama Theatre is a landmark movie theater located in the Belltown neighborhood of Seattle, Washington in the United States of America. It is one of only three movie theaters in the world still capable of showing three-panel Cinerama films.
Mostly it shows conventional filmed movies, but on occasion it will show a classic movie made in Cinerama process which employs three projectors simultaneously aimed at the theater's three panel, deeply curved movie screen.

I've been waiting a long time, to go to:

Mostly it shows conventional filmed movies, but on occasion it will show a classic movie made in Cinerama process which employs three projectors simultaneously aimed at the theater's three panel, deeply curved movie screen.
that's pretty cool!

My theater show's these older movies through a program called cult 101 (http://gatewayfilmcenter.org/now-showing/film-series/) it's really cool and they show films in 35mm 70mm and 4k too

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
Willow (1988)
I saw this movie when i was a child. It brought me a lot o emotiones, I pulling for Willow and a little baby, charmed love story and terrified by bad queen. It would be grat to watch it again in the theatre.

Willow (1988)
I saw this movie when i was a child. It brought me a lot o emotiones, I pulling for Willow and a little baby, charmed love story and terrified by bad queen. It would be grat to watch it again in the theatre.
Cutest baby actor I have ever seen.

Out of Africa. I never saw it on the big screen.
i love that movie and i was the lucky one to watch it in the theater first time.

i love that movie and i was the lucky one to watch it in the theater first time.
I loved it. Inspired me to go to East Africa, then I became friends with an old expat who gave me goss from the set, nd about the real characters.

I loved it. Inspired me to go to East Africa, then I became friends with an old expat who gave me goss from the set, nd about the real characters.
you mean a piece from that porcelain set? not sure

you mean a piece from that porcelain set? not sure
The shoot. Karen's house was not used. That's actually a museum, and looked smaller than the house used for the movie. Beautiful area of Nairobi. Dennis' maasai servant was American, and that really annoyed the locals. Some other africans on it were american as well. And the real Dennis was a man whore. Karen had every right to be pissed off when he took the young brit expat on safari - they were bonking, and he bonked just about every other expat as well. Good book and movie about the expats in that period was

amd

So the theater still runs film, or is it all digital now/
Good question but I actually don't know

I can't wait until Monty Python and The Holy Grail happens. Hopefully I'll be able to go!

The most loathsome of all goblins
Maximum Overdrive.
I almost got to see it on the big screen at the Alamo Drafthouse, but the screening was canceled on account of the terror attack in Nice, France. A shame