Happy Anniversary, gbgoodies!

Tools    

@gbgoodies, 6 years. Wowser! Love playing our games with you.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Thank you everyone! It's hard to believe that it's only been 6 years.

I haven't been around here as much recently as I'd like to be, but I always enjoying catching up with everything that I miss here during the day. Thanks for all the wonderful reviews, the fun games, the HoFs, the countdowns, and everything else. It makes my day easier knowing that this is where I can come to relax every night.

Happy Anniversary! You seem to be a great guy and glad to know you!
Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage

Happy anniversary to a wonderful poster.
Happy Anniversary! You seem to be a great guy and glad to know you!
Thank you to both of you!

Sorry, didn't know.
Stirchley is right, but there's no reason to apologize. We all make that mistake at some point on the internet. That's just part of the fun of learning about each other across the miles.

Stirchley is right, but there's no reason to apologize. We all make that mistake at some point on the internet. That's just part of the fun of learning about each other across the miles.
Well you are an amazing gal then! Nice to make your acquaintance. Hope to learn more about you as I spend more time here on MoFo.

Well you are an amazing gal then! Nice to make your acquaintance. Hope to learn more about you as I spend more time here on MoFo.
Thanks. It's nice to meet you too. I'm looking forward to many more years on MoFo together.

IIRC, on IMDb.com one could choose a tiny symbol next to our name - f or m.