Requesting movies similar to 'The Beach' and 'Into The Wild'

Tools    

As the title suggests, I'm looking for movies similar to The Beach (starring Leonardo Dicaprio) and Into the Wild, where fine scenery and nature shots plays an important role in the movie and/or story.

I just love these kinds of movies if done right, as they generally makes me feel happy and makes me want to travel.

The Beach actually inspired me to visit Bali a few months ago, and it's one of those movies I can rewatch just for that ''feel good'' moments it brings me.

I'm really looking forward to more films like these that may bring me the same feelings.

All suggestions are greatly appriciated!

As the title suggests, I'm looking for movies similar to The Beach (starring Leonardo Dicaprio) and Into the Wild, where fine scenery and nature shots plays an important role in the movie and/or story.
I know what you're looking for:

Old Joy (2006) Two old pals reunite for a camping trip in Oregon's Cascade Mountains.

After watching this you will want to hike in the wilderness.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I won't say that these movies will make you happy, but I find the scenery and landscapes in most of these gorgeous.

Pan's Labyrinth
Big Fish
Pathfinder (2007)
The Revenant
A River Runs Through It
The English Patient
The Last Emperor

Thank you all for the suggestions! I will be looking into them.
I'll keep the thread alive as it might come some more suggestions over time, unless any admin has a problem with that.

Cheers!!

Just finished watching Old Joy, which I did enjoy! It had a slower pace than what I'm used to, but it did indeed contain nice scenery, and something made it feel realistic. Just wished it was longer!
I will continue to plow through your suggestions

Just finished watching Old Joy, which I did enjoy! It had a slower pace than what I'm used to, but it did indeed contain nice scenery, and something made it feel realistic. Just wished it was longer!
I will continue to plow through your suggestions
Hey cool! you watched Old Joy Not many people have seen that one. I've been on a section of that road that they drive down. Which I thought was pretty cool. Thanks for watching it!

In the Beginning...
The Beach actually inspired me to visit Bali a few months ago, and it's one of those movies I can rewatch just for that ''feel good'' moments it brings me.
If you like the film, definitely check out the novel. Alex Garland wrote both and there are some interesting differences between them, including a very different ending. Easily one of the most captivating novels I've ever read.

You can't win an argument just by being right!

I just love these kinds of movies if done right, as they generally makes me feel happy and makes me want to travel.

I'm really looking forward to more films like these that may bring me the same feelings.

All suggestions are greatly appriciated!
Oooohhhh I shall make suggestions when I get back to my laptop. Travel is my great love and I have been to countries after I've seen them in movies. Back shortly.

Jeremiah Johnson (1972); here is a compilation of scenes that someone has assembled