Movie HALL of FAME Archives & Info

Tools    

Looks like I'll be hosting the next general HOF. Any thoughts on when I should start it?
In ten minutes.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Looks like I'll be hosting the next general HOF. Any thoughts on when I should start it?
I would say maybe beginning/mid September? If that works for others?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Let's do pink film HoF!!!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

You are joking, but I would actually do one if enough people were interested.
Alternatively, a CAT III one. I'm not saying I'd take a part, but it would be a pleasure to slander people hating on some of these films.

Let's do pink film HoF!!!
I think I've seen only one but I remember it being actually pretty good. This of course assuming that Go, Go Second Time Virgin counts as pink film because I'm not sure of the exact definition.

assuming that Go, Go Second Time Virgin counts as pink film because I'm not sure of the exact definition.
Of course it does. I'm all for the extensive definition of the genre. It's also one of the best films in the genre!

I'd be interested in a pre 1970 horror Hof.
I'd (shockingly) prefer 2000s horror HoF but this would be fine too. I'd certainly have to go with foreign (or non-US) film again but there are some nice horrors from the 60s.

Which should we roll with first: Second Chance HOF or 17th Hall of Fame? I know there wasn't a lot of interest in the second chance one but I'd still be down.

Which should we roll with first: Second Chance HOF or 17th Hall of Fame? I know there wasn't a lot of interest in the second chance one but I'd still be down.
Think the problem with a second chance one is the core group of Hall of Famers hasn't changed that much (yourself, Citizen, Cricket, Cosmic, MV, Neiba, etc) so rehashing opinions on those isn't that interesting to some. It's a good idea and maybe you could dig up some early stuff but there's no rule against you bringing any of them back as long as they weren't winners so i don't get the desire for a retread.

Just my opinion on that i probably won't join anyway.

I'd do both at the same time. But I don't mean to start them right today. Maybe when the current Hofs are running down, sometime in mid Sept would be a good time. You won't know if the Second Chance flies unless you give a try and see.

We have had 3 Hofs going at the same time. Some will join both, some will only join the 17th and some might only join the Second Chance. I would suggest staggering the start date of both. I'll join both.

2000's horror HoF in the next weeks

would people be interested ?

I would join Second Chance as well raul. I'm sure you could get a good few.

2000's horror HoF in the next weeks

would people be interested ?
Yep.

I would join Second Chance as well raul. I'm sure you could get a good few.

Yep.
Awesome. I believe Ed and Citizen were in as well. Probably a few others.