Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds

As far as I love Van Damme, this film stinks!
Seriously? This is one of his best films!!!!

Suspect's Reviews

Blade Runner 2049 - Denis Villeneuve (2017)

- Nice Visuals, nice cinematography but so boring. As far as I love the original who's in my opinion the best Sci-fi movie ever made the sequel is not my cup of tea and I don't like Gosling as an actor at all. Villeneuve has to be the most boring director nowadays...

_____ is the most important thing in my life…

- Nice Visuals, nice cinematography but so boring. As far as I love the original who's in my opinion the best Sci-fi movie ever made the sequel is not my cup of tea and I don't like Gosling as an actor at all. Villeneuve has to be the most boring director nowadays...

If you could please kindly return any reps I may have ever given you. You think you know someone...

This might just do nobody any good.
Seriously? This is one of his best films!!!!
There’s Double Impact and there’s everything else.

The Great Ziegfeld (1936)

I thought this best picture winner was ok but that's about it. It's 3 hours long complete with overture and intermission, and is quite bloated in general. My interest level was decent with it being a biography and William Powell was good in the lead role. I didn't think the character was as wonderful as the film seemed to want the audience to believe. Myrna Loy is in it but doesn't show up until there's about 45 minutes left and doesn't make a big impression. There's other decent characters and performances and I especially got a kick out of seeing Frank Morgan of The Wizard of Oz. It wasn't bad but it wasn't good enough to justify it's award or it's runtime.

I will add my two cents worth to DUEL. It was the first road movie that I actually enjoyed. Why? The imcomparable Spielberg was at the tiller.. thats why. Boy can this man tell a story and actually make you wanna be part of it.. get inside your skin so to speak. What a wild suspence-filled ride he takes us on.

a scene from DUEL (1971)

If you could please kindly return any reps I may have ever given you. You think you know someone...
I was a little taken back by the Villeneuve comment myself haha

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)

He’s losing his entertainment edge. Arrival and blade runner were less than exciting. He needs more pace and excitement, if that then he could be one of the greats. Sicario and prisoners were amazing from him.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Sicario and prisoners were amazing from him.
No, no, no no! You got it all wrong! Sicario and Prisoners are his weaker films. BR and Arrival are his superior ones.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Lol to each their own
You're just hateful towards Heptapods and Replicants!

I don’t like things talking in coffee stains.
Time is not linear for them. Maybe from their perspective they are cleaning those stains?

movies can be okay...
I love Villeneuve a lot, and Enemy is without a doubt my favourite of his.
Enemy > Incendies = 2049 > Polytechnique > Prisoners > Arrival > Sicario.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"

I Am Vengeance (Ross Boyask, 2018): Cliched action film starring former WWE superstar Stu Bennett (Wade Barrett) as a mercenary who goes to a small town after learning his best friend has been killed along with friend's parents. He spends the rest of the film searching for answers and exacting revenge. Gary Daniels plays the lead villain of the film. Some nice shootouts and fisticuffs, along with Bennett and Daniels, drives the film with a solid rating of 3 out of 5 stars.

Incendies>Enemy>Arrival>Prisoners>Polytechnique>Sicario>BR2049>Maelstrom

Whoever said Villeneuve was boring these days must have extremely high standards.

Incendies>Enemy>Arrival>Prisoners>Polytechnique>Sicario>BR2049>Maelstrom

Whoever said Villeneuve was boring these days must have extremely high standards.
He’s extremely boring by his style and his long shots... it’s not surprising that every movie that he made doesn’t work at the box office... they are not entertaining