Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Weird is relative.
Fola Evans-Akingbola

Fola Evans-Akingbola

Mija, I love this lady! I watch her on the TV series Siren, which is about mermaids and their interactions with humans. She plays a human on the show and she's as pretty as any of the mermaids. Well, almost...

Eline Powell plays the main mermaid, Ryn:

Weird is relative.
Mija, I love this lady! I watch her on the TV series Siren, which is about mermaids and their interactions with humans. She plays a human on the show and she's as pretty as any of the mermaids. Well, almost...

Eline Powell plays the main mermaid, Ryn
Yes, I just started watching the first season of Siren this week, which is how I discovered these lovely ladies!

I should have said Lena Headey too by now . I do fancy her and I think she was extraordinary in Dredd.

Just finished watching Baptiste (which I recommend. It's really good) and this lady really caught my eye.

Jessica Raine

Just finished watching Baptiste (which I recommend. It's really good) and this lady really caught my eye.

Jessica Raine
Oh yes – I saw an image from that yesterday and thought it was her. I was watching her not so long ago in Series 2 of Line of Duty.

I haven't seen The Missing or Baptiste but Tchéky Karyo's always been good. I liked him in Nostradamus (1994).

I've now posted 200 individual names on this thread, so here are some of my favourite images of the last few years:

Cate Blanchett

Eve Muirhead

Monika Jagaciak

Jess Glynne

Elizabeth Banks

Lauren Laverne

Parker Posey

Aisling Bea

Gala Gonzalez

Haley Bennett

@honeykid Jessica Raine is very nice!

@SeeiingisBelieving You know from my past posts that Taissa Farmiga is a particular favorite of mine. So beautiful and that picture you posted is dynamite! And that last collection of pics is great. Who is the very last picture of?

Laura Mitchell (just saw her in a Hallmark movie):

Eline Powell has genuine Pixie features!
Yes! She should be cast in some kind of fantasy movie in the future as a Pixie, or Elf, or a Princess, etc. etc. Speaking of Eline (who was on an episode of Game of Thrones and showed herself off for our edification ), here's another just because you mentioned her:

And I feel bad because I've sort of ignored Lena Headey before when it comes to Game of Thrones ladies. But I knew about her before any of the others and think she's a total babe.

@SeeiingisBelieving You know from my past posts that Taissa Farmiga is a particular favorite of mine. So beautiful and that picture you posted is dynamite!
Yes, she looks good. I like her hair colour and style too.

And that last collection of pics is great.
Thanks .

Who is the very last picture of?
It's Haley Bennett (the names are at the bottom of each picture but I kept them in white to let the pictures speak for themselves ).

And I feel bad because I've sort of ignored Lena Headey before when it comes to Game of Thrones ladies. But I knew about her before any of the others and think she's a total babe.
I'm pretty sure I first saw her in the TV drama Band of Gold, alongside Samantha Morton.

I'm pretty sure I first saw her in the TV drama Band of Gold, alongside Samantha Morton.
The first things I remember seeing her in were The Jungle Book (1994), The Cave (2005), and especially The Brothers Grimm (2005). I don't think I paid enough attention to her looks in the first two because I was more invested in the movies, but the last one I was really paying attention to how fine she was! I think she doesn't get a lot of "hottest woman on GOT" press because she plays such a convincing beeyotch. Such is her talent.

And I can't believe that's Haley Bennett! I love her and she looks so different with the different hairstyle and the sunglasses. Really threw me.

I saw a movie last night called Manhattan Night and I was reminded of the unbelievable fineness of Yvonne Strahovski:

Ira
de noser poder
Scarlet Johansson

The first things I remember seeing her in were The Jungle Book (1994), The Cave (2005), and especially The Brothers Grimm (2005). I don't think I paid enough attention to her looks in the first two because I was more invested in the movies, but the last one I was really paying attention to how fine she was! I think she doesn't get a lot of "hottest woman on GOT" press because she plays such a convincing beeyotch. Such is her talent.
That's probably true. Carice van Houten would probably pip her to the post anyway for me – I obviously like 'edgy'.