Is 'Electro' a Villian in Spidey 3????

Tools    

They shood use Boomerang, his power is throwing boomerangs.

Or they could just do a movie of Spiderman vs. all his second string villians.

And when are they going to do a movie of Cosmic Spiderman vs. Tri-Sentinel?

PS the fantastic Four movie sucked. I wanted to see them fighting Super Skrull, marrying evil Skrull brides and drinking Skrull milk.

PPS they should also give the Leader his own movie.

There's treachery afoot!!!
Another little thing I came across at Superherohype.com a while ago was that they might shoot Spiderman 3 and 4 at once. Id like it if they did this just for the fact that we would only wait a couple of months instead of a couple of years. It colud be just another one of the rumors though.

p.s. I still want to know if black cat is gonna be in it.

Bruce Campbell + Chameleon = Awesome villain

Originally Posted by Wonder Boy
Bruce Campbell + Chameleon = Awesome villain
What's it called?

..p.s. I still want to know if black cat is gonna be in it.

Answer is no.

Originally Posted by jrs
What's it called?

Answer is no.
Damn, I would have loved that.

Movie Forums Member
HI all,

I hope Topher REALLY bulks up for the role....Other than this, I agree with the person who says Rami knows what hes doing......

From Coming Soon.net

During an interview this weekend promoting Elizabethtown, Kirsten Dunst confirmed rumors to Zap2it that Thomas Haden Church will play Sandman and Topher Grace is Venom in director Sam Raimi's Spider-Man 3, opening in theaters on May 4, 2007.

"We have really great people though as the villains in this film, Thomas Haden Church and Topher Grace -- Venom and Sandman," said Dunst, who plays Mary Jane Watson in the Spidey films.

"Maybe I wasn't supposed to say that," she added before reversing her claim. "It's the other way around. You're right," she conceded to a journalist.

Dunst has yet to receive a script for the third film that will begin shooting in January. "But I know the general story. There's a lot that they're trying to fit into this one."

In the Beginning...
Okay, I'll say it:

Boo-yah!

No matter what people say about explaining his origin and all that crap, Venom belongs in the Spiderman films. You can't do Spiderman without Venom.

Movie Forums Member
Hi all,

I agree about Venom, but there MUST be a carnage story TOO.....<----My fav. bady....

Movie Forums Member
HI all,

OH!!!! YEAH!! I am hearing you, just sux the movie is 18 months away... Should go by real quick though..!

edit: That bruce guy is too old, we need someone younger than that, though i'm hearing you on the carnage route though....!!! Just carnage no other badie......

Originally Posted by pavo_roddy
Hi all,

I agree about Venom, but there MUST be a carnage story TOO.....<----My fav. bady....
Hmmm, Carnage comes a little after Venom and has close to the same look as him exept for the color. Not sure if the viewers would want to see a similar like villain. There are still so many more to use such as electro, or Mysterio, Sabertooth or even Black Cat.

and dont forget the Lizard and hobgoblin or another green goblin

and dont forget the Lizard and hobgoblin or another green goblin
Mm-hmmm. And the Doc who transforms into the Lizard actually made an appearance in the first film I believe....or was it the second.

Help me here wonder boy.

In the Beginning...
Originally Posted by Escape
Mm-hmmm. And the Doc who transforms into the Lizard actually made an appearance in the first film I believe....or was it the second.
He showed up in Spiderman 2. His name is Dr. Curt Conners, and in the comics, he became the Lizard when he tried to re-grow his missing arm using the molecular regenerative components of lizards.

spider man rocks! it gets better with each new movie, i havn't been around long enough to see the oold spider man episodes so i have little knowledge on this subject. However i know that this next sequel is going to be ineresting, now that the relationship between Peter Parker and Mary Jane.

Originally Posted by Sleezy
He showed up in Spiderman 2. His name is Dr. Curt Conners, and in the comics, he became the Lizard when he tried to re-grow his missing arm using the molecular regenerative components of lizards.
Ahh yes, that's it. Thanks sleezy.

sorry if this has alredy been sed but if you go to www.imdb.com and type in spiderman 3 you will find out exactlaly who the villians are an thats all im gunna say

I heard that Thomas Hayden Chruch is playing Chameleon, and that Topher Grace i'm not to sure about.

The Reaping 7/10
Transformers 8.5/10
Flight of the Living Dead 6/10
The Invisible 6/10
Return to House on Haunted Hill 1/10
Planet Terror 8/10
A Mighty Heart 7/10