Vegan Pizza: My Review

Tools    

@ynwtf

I decided to give this a bump and have a civilised conversation because while out shopping the other day I bought a wallet/handbag that is 'Vegan Leather' and I thought of this thread. Are you Gummo?
I don't know what that is.

Originally Posted by Dani8
Vegan for 12 years. That's great. I would be quite happy going vegan for good but my husband demands meat and I tell ya, when you're trying to recover from a protracted illness it's damn hard.
I hope that illness isn't cancer or heart disease.

I'm not sure I would get enough protein at the moment if I went vegan.
That's the oldest myth in the book. Literally. See for yourself:

I've been asked this since Kindergarten. By kindergarteners.

It's a sure sign to me how informed someone is on the subject when they point to protein instead of vitamin B12 as a possible concern for deficiency.

And rest assured, I'm well prepared for vitamin B12 arguments too.

I digress as my goldfish brain wants to do
Mythbusters actually debunked the Goldfish Memory myth.

Mythbusters also debunked the Plants Feel Pain myth.

do you like tibetan goji berries?
Never had them.

Last time I went vegan for several months I craved eggs and cheese so bad it was like a kick in the guts every time I cooked
The main food people crave after going vegan is cheese and a good reason for that is because cheese (along with eggs) are jackhammered full of female hormones. It's evolutionarily advantageous to keep baby calves near their mother, so cow milk has acquired an addictive quality to keep babies hooked and coming back for more.

But since humans get in the way of this natural process, full grown adults end up wacked out on titty milk intended to feed babies (and even more so on eggs, which are frequently described as "cholesterol bombs").

I think soup is going to be my way for a bit because my stomach has shrunk so much. I;m really in need of some fast calories vegan style if you have some tips, Omni.
Veganism doesn't necessarily reduce your weight. Although there are animal products you can eat which contribute to weight gain, you can lose weight while eating animal products, you just need to burn more calories than you take in. This is why you see people on meat-only Ketogenic diets brag about debunking veganism as "healthy", because they lost weight eating only meat. Losing weight doesn't necessarily mean you're healthy, and even being slim and physically fit doesn't mean you're healthy either (you may look good on the outside, but your inside may be struggling or at serious risk of terminal illnesses). You can also be wildly unhealthy as a vegan. Veganism does not in and of itself make you healthy. It may be healthier, but if you shift from a diet consisting of meat, dairy, fruit, vegetables, and grains to just ketchup, you're gonna become very ill.

Anyway, calorie-rich vegan foods can include:

Nuts & Seeds:
Peanuts
Flaxseed
Chia Seeds

Legumes:
Refried Beans
Chickpeas
Lentils

Grains:
Whole Wheat Bread
Brown Rice
Granola

Oils are also high in calories, however they are considered among the unhealthiest things vegans regularly eat.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	protein.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	44256  

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Thanks I guess.Not really sure why you brought up weight loss, Omni. It's the least of my problems. And you dont know what vegan leather is? I'm pretty sure I said it was 'leather' made of bamboo. Oh well, it was worth. a try.back to my tofu turkey.

I'll vhek those linke later but being a bit hypersensitive, looks like it;s taking the piss

Not really sure why you brought up weight loss, Omni.
I didn't.

you dont know what vegan leather is?
I would think the definition for "gummo" I posted would make it expressly obvious what I'm referring to.

i dont know what a definition for gummo is.

thanks for your feedback. its very helful. i think you should take the opportunity to check out vegan leather. I'm very surprised such an expert on verganism hasnt taken the opportunity to find out about it so there ya go, matey, it came from me first. Dont say I never helped ya.

Zing I just had a burst of energy. Woooshka.Must be the aussie angus burger with the ole 'special sauce lettuce cheese'. Remember that ditty from way way way back last century? Two whole beef special sauce lettuce onions on a sesame seed bun. And if you said it under 60 seconds you got it for free. So many people got it in under 60 seconds they almost went bankrupt LOL I made that last bit up. Bear Grillis or whatever his name is, is currently on tv while I have my lunch break. He seems to think McDonalds isnt real food because in a nuclear holocaust it will survive so the cockroaches have something to eat. As a matter of fact, I think I just made that up. Bear can make something else up.

My dear man woman gender fluid whatever you are, I wish I had more time to get to know you better. I like you. Cheap and cheerful you are not. Please come back,ya hear!

Now Nigella is on tv. I dont think a vegan could get that lucious and goddess looking, do you? god she's so beautiful but I'm getting such a vibe of deep deep sadness. Do you think that relates to not being a vegan or the way her dreadful husband treated her?

I had vegan pizza a few times and really liked them the times I had the.

Are you Gummo?
Originally Posted by Omnizoa
I don't know what that is.

you dont know what vegan leather is?
Originally Posted by Omnizoa
I would think the definition for "gummo" I posted would make it expressly obvious what I'm referring to.
i dont know what a definition for gummo is.

i think you should take the opportunity to check out vegan leather.
I know what vegan leather is.

I'm very surprised such an expert on verganism hasnt taken the opportunity to find out about it so there ya go, matey, it came from me first. Dont say I never helped ya.
I'm speechless.

[center]

I'm speechless.
thats not like you. Maybe have a cup of tea and regroup:

I learned that Honey is not vegan because some people are mean to bees.
this was a funny, informed post ,especially the food pyrmid line which i love so much but put your spare time to check out those websites, cap. honey is most certainly not regarded by vegans/extremist vegetarians as vegan.

There my cuppeth runneth overeth. Go forth and masticate.

Why is that guy so bellicose? Maybe the sign on his man cave says

Bee Li Cose Cottage. Piss Off.