Vegan Pizza: My Review

Tools    

I had vegan pizza for the first time this past week.

It tasted alright.

If you intend to try vegan pizza I strongly suggest thoroughly baking it though, ideally after cleaning out your oven if you haven't used it in over 6 years cause I almost died in a grease fire.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
A great, long review, where you list all pros and cons of this pizza. Looking forward to other food reviews.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

A great, long review, where you list all pros and cons of this pizza. Looking forward to other food reviews.
Thank you for the feedback, I worried I might have rambled a bit at the end.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
It's only vegan if covered in copious amounts of tofu and pineapple.

I just realized my preferred pizza is vegan - I like onions & mushrooms as toppings.
Unless the pizza maker is using meat sauce as their tomato sauce, my pizza is already vegan.

I just realized my preferred pizza is vegan - I like onions & mushrooms as toppings.
Unless the pizza maker is using meat sauce as their tomato sauce, my pizza is already vegan.
You don't have cheese?

You don't have cheese?
D'oh!

I didn't consider dairy as non-vegan.

On that count - is doh entirely vegan? Don't they put other stuff in it (like butter or milk) for consistency and stuff to make it rise?? Also, I just realized mushrooms aren't vegetables, they are fungi - can you eat fungi and still be vegan?

All this classification is a confusing... I'll just remain an omnivore (which should give me less qualms about cannibalism after the apocalypse)!

Slimey little sucker, isnt it. Have you ever decided how strange it is that vegans buy faux food made of things like tofu and kitty litter in an attempt to starve out New York Cut eaters by buying anything labelled 'sausage', 'rissole' 'meatball', steak', 'snitzel'? Bizarre. And while they're busy sitting on their high horsies (Oh how Ingrid Newkirk would loathe them for using animals for human entertainment) they forgot to check whether palm oil was used in the manufacture of their faux meal because they didnt have enough brain cells to count how many fingers they had.

D'oh!

I didn't consider dairy as non-vegan.

On that count - is doh entirely vegan? Don't they put other stuff in it (like butter or milk) for consistency and stuff to make it rise?? Also, I just realized mushrooms aren't vegetables, they are fungi - can you eat fungi and still be vegan?

All this classification is a confusing... I'll just remain an omnivore (which should give me less qualms about cannibalism after the apocalypse)!
Yeah i made a second post saying some doughs have dairy, some don't but chances are your pizza dough from the average pizza place do. Mushrooms are vegan.

Yeah i made a second post saying some doughs have dairy, some don't but chances are your pizza dough from the average pizza place do. Mushrooms are vegan.
So vegans eat mushrooms and yeast? Fungi killers!

Honey is also anti vegan so remind the vegan next time you see them shoveling a honey sour dough bagel down their throat while sitting on a crappy, uncomfortable milk crate to look uber hipster, and smashing an avocado that cost their weekly pay packet.

So vegans eat mushrooms and yeast? Fungi killers!
Omni is the person to ask about this stuff not me, but i believe it's because they aren't sentient. They don't have a nervous system or a brain. There's different types of Vegans so there could be some that don't eat mushrooms for that reason, not sure.

Honey is also anti vegan so remind the vegan next time you see them shoveling a honey sour dough bagel down their throat while sitting on a crappy, uncomfortable milk crate to look uber hipster, and smashing an avocado that cost their weekly pay packet.
That's interesting. I never knew vegans had a "beef" with honey!

Honey could be considered an animal by-product, but at the same time it could not be. It is because it's made by bees, but it doesn't come directly from the insects' bodies (like milk comes from mammals), the insects simply collect it from plants and process it inside a honeycomb into honey.

I'm calling vegans on this one because honey is plant matter. It shouldn't be off their diet just because it's handled by bees. It would be like a vegan saying they couldn't eat an apple I gave them because I, a human, picked it off a tree, then washed it with my human hands, under a spiggett of water that went through a human-built water sterilization plant - thus the apple was no longer vegan-applicable.

can you eat fungi and still be vegan?
Can't kill it if it's zombie.

Originally Posted by Captain Steel
All this classification is a confusing... I'll just remain an omnivore
Speaking of classifications. >_>
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	death.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	41770