Make MoFo Great Again

Tools    

When iMDB sends its people, they're not sending their best.

They're not sending you. They're not sending you.

They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us.

They're bringing spam.
They're bringing flame wars.
They're shitposters.

And some, I assume, are good people.

But I speak to moderators and they tell us what we're getting. And it only makes common sense.

It only makes common sense.

They're sending us not the right people.

I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I'll build them very inexpensively, I will build a great, great wall on our southern border.

And I will have iMDB pay for that wall.

I will immediately terminate Administrator Yoda's illegal executive order on immigration, immediately.

If I get elected administrator I will bring it back bigger and better and stronger than ever before, and we will make MoFo great again.

MAKE MOFO GREAT AGAIN

But seriously, guys, let's try to get along.

When iMDB sends its people, they're not sending their best.

They're not sending you. They're not sending you.

They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us.

They're bringing spam.
They're bringing flame wars.
They're shitposters.

And some, I assume, are good people.

But I speak to moderators and they tell us what we're getting. And it only makes common sense.

It only makes common sense.

They're sending us not the right people.

I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I'll build them very inexpensively, I will build a great, great wall on our southern border.

And I will have iMDB pay for that wall.

I will immediately terminate Administrator Yoda's illegal executive order on immigration, immediately.

If I get elected administrator I will bring it back bigger and better and stronger than ever before, and we will make MoFo great again.

MAKE MOFO GREAT AGAIN

But seriously, guys, let's try to get along.
Wow, Omnizoa...don't hold back, tell us how you really feel?

Chief cook and bottlewasher
I think I'm begin besmirched or at the very least my dignity is being impugned.

I'm here to stay so get used to me.

NEWBIES UNITED!!!!

I think I'm begin besmirched or at the very least my dignity is being impugned.

I'm here to stay so get used to me.

NEWBIES UNITED!!!!
I'll find your sanctuary threads and have their funding revoked, just you see!

I'll find your sanctuary threads and have their funding revoked, just you see!
What if I hide in a movie theatre? Can't touch me there, correct?

Jokes on you, I'm a millionaire AND an actor! Movie Theaters open to me like Moses parts the Red Sea!
Dang it.....

Argh! Thou dost vex me greatly! Submit do I!

(Insert brilliant Shakespearean death scene here)

Dang it.....

Argh! Thou dost vex me greatly! Submit do I!

(Insert brilliant Shakespearean death scene here)
WHOA WHOA WHOA, that's not how we do things here. All I need you to do is fill out this paperwork here. I'll do a quick background check and we'll have your ID in no time.

We're only deporting newbies who have committing crimes SINCE illegally immigrating to the website. Wherever did you get the idea that we would deport you, silly?

WHOA WHOA WHOA, that's not how we do things here. All I need you to do is fill out this paperwork here. I'll do a quick background check and we'll have your ID in no time.

We're only deporting newbies who have committing crimes SINCE illegally immigrating to the website. Wherever did you get the idea that we would deport you, silly?
Sigh....anybody got a pen? (What movie and who said it?)