CricketCity Of Lost Children (1995)
TheUsualSuspect ► Vagabond (1986)
Redwell ► Postman Blues (1997)
TONGODragon Tiger Gate (2006)
Omnizoa ► Gen-X Cops (1999)
CosmicRunawaySociety (1989)
re93animatorThe Fear of 13 (2015)
ClazorKids (1995)
Topsy ► Whatever Happened To Baby Jane (1962)
Mistique ► Seven Samurai (1954)
Nope ► Martyrs (2008)
The Sci-Fi Slob ► Asylum Blackout (2011)
MonnoM ► Mutant Action (1993)
re93animatorHarakiri (1962)
Camo ► The World According To Garp (1982)
TONGOHowl (2015)
Above The Clouds ► Dark Waters (1993) ?
MonnoM ► Heaven (2002)
Movie Max ► An American Werewolf in London (1981)
Cricket ► Used Cars (1980)
re93animator ► Furry Vengeance (2010)
The Sci-Fi Slob ► The Lion In Winter (1968)
TONGO ► .......

On queue and wanting to join
Tat
Citizen Rules
TONGO

Dude, have you seen The Lion In Winter (1968) with Peter O'Toole, Katherine Hepburn, Anthony Hopkins, and Timothy Dalton? Do you like dramas?

Im gonna try and find someone new to join in, I really want to expand this chain throughout the forum

Dude, have you seen The Lion In Winter (1968) with Peter O'Toole, Katherine Hepburn, Anthony Hopkins, and Timothy Dalton? Do you like dramas?
I love dramas. I'll watch that.

Just a heads up that I'm dropping out of the challenge. I'll still watch Heaven but in the future if anyone wants to recommend me anything just PM me.

Just a heads up that I'm dropping out of the challenge. I'll still watch Heaven but in the future if anyone wants to recommend me anything just PM me.
In retrospect Im thinking I made a mistake putting the words "Chain" and "Challenge" in the title. People misconstrue whats involved. I should have titled it, Choose A Movie For Me!

It's a cool idea but I don't want to be in the queue though. I want to play but this is a game for people that know some really entertaining movies, if somebody picks me then I don't think i would be able to recommend a movie, it would be ok for nobody to pick me, also it's kind of embarrasing to be in the queue for me

I don't think i would be able to recommend a movie
Why? Seriously, everyone suggests a film to someone at some time in their life.

Swan ► Close Up (1990)
Daniel M ► Closet Land (1991)
MonnoM ► Doomed Megalopolis (1991)
OmnizoaYoung Adult (2011)
TuggFour Lions (2010)
CamoThe Nanny (1965)
Citizen RulesSamurai Rebellion (1967)
CricketCity Of Lost Children (1995)
TheUsualSuspect ► Vagabond (1986)
Redwell ► Postman Blues (1997)
TONGODragon Tiger Gate (2006)
Omnizoa ► Gen-X Cops (1999)
CosmicRunawaySociety (1989)
re93animatorThe Fear of 13 (2015)
ClazorKids (1995)
Topsy ► Whatever Happened To Baby Jane (1962)
Mistique ► Seven Samurai (1954)
Nope ► Martyrs (2008)
The Sci-Fi Slob ► Asylum Blackout (2011)
MonnoM ► Mutant Action (1993)
re93animatorHarakiri (1962)
Camo ► The World According To Garp (1982)
TONGOHowl (2015)
Above The Clouds ► Dark Waters (1993) ?
MonnoM ► Heaven (2002)
Movie Max ► An American Werewolf in London (1981)
Cricket ► Used Cars (1980)
re93animator ► Furry Vengeance (2010)
The Sci-Fi Slob ► The Lion In Winter (1968)
TONGO ►

It's a cool idea but I don't want to be in the queue though. I want to play but this is a game for people that know some really entertaining movies, if somebody picks me then I don't think i would be able to recommend a movie, it would be ok for nobody to pick me, also it's kind of embarrasing to be in the queue for me
Forget the queue, that was just a idea to see who wanted to participate. But it's not an official idea, I was just suggesting it, and so I now withdraw that suggestion I was just trying to help, but I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable, so I edited my post and deleted the queue idea.

Forget the queue, that was just a idea to see who wanted to participate. But it's not an official idea, I was just suggesting it, and so I now withdraw that suggestion I was just trying to help, but I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable, so I edited my post and deleted the queue idea.
Nonsense, it IS a nice idea, the queue isn't the thing that makes me embarrased. I knew it would happen if I comment but I did it anyway, I just don't want to be choosed out of pity. But I refuse to see you taking back a nice idea

Nonsense, it IS a nice idea, the queue isn't the thing that makes me embarrased. I knew it would happen if I comment but I did it anyway, I just don't want to be choosed out of pity. But I refuse to see you taking back a nice idea
I cant believe you hurt his feelings like that Tat. Damn dude youre cold

Im kidding

I think you've misconstrued the concept. It's a method of keeping track of who has expressed interest in participating as a strategy for organized inclusiveness.

If I would like someone to recommend a movie I would choose someone I KNOW that will give me one hell of a movie, not someone that wants to, just for the fact I want THAT person because I know his taste in movies.

Frightened Inmate #2 suggested A Woman Under The Influence (1974) to me. He is gonna find someone now, ill suggest Tat or Citizen.

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
Also wating to be picked

Hum di dum dum