Pick A Movie For Me (Chain Game)

Tools    

Sorry about that!

Pick something for me re93animator!
You don't have to be. It was my misunderstanding.

Have you seen Used Cars (1980)? If so, is there anything else in particular you're looking for?

You don't have to be. It was my misunderstanding.

Have you seen Used Cars (1980)? If so, is there anything else in particular you're looking for?
I saw it but it's been about 30 years and I don't remember it at all. I actually thought of it a couple months ago and was thinking that I'd like to see it again. That's a great choice for me!

Ive seen an Art film, a Kung Fu movie, and a Werewolf movie I never would have seen before

Ready to be picked, just announcing, and waiting patient with popcorn at ready.

Wait a minute, so..the game is about inviting someone to suggest you a movie? I thought it was the other way around. That it was about inviting someone to watch a movie.

What I thought: Tongo invites cricket to watch Movie A

What it really is?: Tongo invites cricket to suggest him a movie, cricket said TONGO should totally watch movie A. Now cricket needs someone to invite someone too.

Unless something has changed in the rules, multiple people can join, and you don't have to wait for Cricket to choose somebody.
Let's keep it to one chain.

Wait a minute, so..the game is about inviting someone to suggest you a movie? I thought it was the other way around. That it was about inviting someone to watch a movie.

What I thought: Tongo invites cricket to watch Movie A

What it really is?: Tongo invites cricket to suggest him a movie, cricket said TONGO should totally watch movie A. Now cricket needs someone to invite someone too.
No. Cricket was just posting.

re93animator has to choose someone and watch what they say.

Yes, that's the idea.

Unless something has changed in the rules, multiple people can join, and you don't have to wait for Cricket to choose somebody. You can't choose someone who is black font as they means they haven't watched there movie yet.
Yeah Citizen, how can I say this

The names I used where just as an example, I don't know who invited who

Yes, that's the idea.
I see, well I now feel less terrible about not being invited, since that would implied somebody did it because they want ME to suggest a movie

Yes, that's the idea.
Wait a minute, animator gave Cricket a movie.......now animator has to choose someone to pick a film for them

The new chain looks like this...

Swan ► Close Up (1990)
Daniel M ► Closet Land (1991)
MonnoM ► Doomed Megalopolis (1991)
OmnizoaYoung Adult (2011)
TuggFour Lions (2010)
CamoThe Nanny (1965)
Citizen RulesSamurai Rebellion (1967)
CricketCity Of Lost Children (1995)
TheUsualSuspect ► Vagabond (1986)
Redwell ► Postman Blues (1997)
TONGODragon Tiger Gate (2006)
Omnizoa ► Gen-X Cops (1999)
CosmicRunawaySociety (1989)
re93animatorThe Fear of 13 (2015)
ClazorKids (1995)
Topsy ► Whatever Happened To Baby Jane (1962)
Mistique ► Seven Samurai (1954)
Nope ► Martyrs (2008)
The Sci-Fi Slob ► Asylum Blackout (2011)
MonnoMMutant Action (1993)
re93animatorHarakiri (1962)
Camo ► The World According To Garp (1982)
TONGOHowl (2015)
Above The Clouds ► Dark Waters (1993) ?
MonnoM ► Heaven (2002)
Movie Max ► An American Werewolf in London (1981)
Cricket ► Used Cars (1980)
re93animator ►

Well, I already gave the nod to Sci-Fi Slob so... I (officially) pick Sci-Fi Slob!

I see, well I now feel less terrible about not being invited, since that would implied somebody did it because they want ME to suggest a movie
If it's any consolation, I'd totally pick you if I hadn't already committed before.

Swan ► Close Up (1990)
TuggFour Lions (2010)
CamoThe Nanny (1965)
ClazorKids (1995)
Nope ► Martyrs (2008)
MonnoM ► Mutant Action (1993)
TONGOHowl (2015)
MonnoM ► Heaven (2002)
re93animator ► ?????
The Sci-Fi Slob ►

Just an idea: under the chain list, make a second heading of people who are wanting into the game but can't join right now as we're waiting on someone to complete their link of the chain.

That way one could look at the list and see who was available when the time was right to add a new link to the chain.

I might try this again if I knew who was still wanting to participate....and I'm too lazy to read through both threads to find out who wanted in Like I said just a idea for a tweak that might make the game more fun & easier.

Just an idea: under the chain list, make a second heading of people who are wanting into the game but can't join right now as we're waiting on someone to complete their link of the chain.

That way one could look at the list and see who was available when the time was right to add a new link to the chain.

I might try this again if I knew who was still wanting to participate....and I'm too lazy to read through both threads to find out who wanted in Like I said just a idea for a tweak that might make the game more fun & easier.
It's not a bad idea, but I'd have to delete and retype names over and over again even though that information is available in the thread you'll be posting in anyway.

Tatmmw2's up for a go it seems.

If anybody else from the other thread is still interested, please show your interest with a bump.

Swan ► Close Up (1990)
TuggFour Lions (2010)
CamoThe Nanny (1965)
ClazorKids (1995)
Nope ► Martyrs (2008)
MonnoM ► Mutant Action (1993)
TONGOHowl (2015)
MonnoM ► Heaven (2002)
re93animator ► ?????
The Sci-Fi Slob ►

Looking good!