Separated at Birth???

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
I was listening to U2's really rather good new single Vertigo this morning (excellent song, rubbish album) and could have sworn that, about half way through, Bono shouted "SHAZBOT!"

Mork and Mindy?

Long lost brothers?

Bono

Williams

There must be more........

history *is* moralizing
me i always mix them up, Bill and Williams...

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
I thought these 2 were the same guy for the longest time.
Jerry Reed
Bo Hopkins

Adding to the Confusion was Burt Reynolds made movies with both that were similar in tone.

Not sure why Dexter resurrected this old thread with only three posts when there's THIS big, active thread on the exact same subject.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra