What Are Your Earliest Memories?

Tools    

Forgot about this thread.
What I said before about remembering extreme early age...

Both my Daughters are the same.
They don't remember the womb... but they've both told me stuff about their childhood that I remember, and I can confirm they were aged at least 3 months, 4 months and so on.
One in particular is my youngest remembering me losing my temper and punching a wall... she was a month old at the time.

You can't win an argument just by being right!

They don't remember the womb... but they've both told me stuff about their childhood that I remember, and I can confirm they were aged at least 3 months, 4 months and so on.
One in particular is my youngest remembering me losing my temper and punching a wall... she was a month old at the time.
I have no doubt. I have memories that can't be explained, and it wasnt someone imprinting a memory because my sibs were shocked when I described them.

One of my earliest memories is sitting on a wall having my picture taken by my dad, another early memory is looking at a rabbit in a hutch in our back garden, he was eating lettuce leaves.
I was about 3 at the time☺

Maybe i should get rep points for bringing this old thread to life!

Done... Dannii's a Rep Monster. I thought I was bad
I've never been called a Rep Monster before.haha! Keep those reps coming as i delve into the archives for more interesting threads!

Most interesting man in the world
to date I can remember when I was 22 months old,back in 1990"
*going to the park,watching one of my sisters who was only a few months old sitting on the couch,my grandpas funeral also in 1990 (from my moms side) my memory is EXCELLENT

3 things I remember

We lived in a town east of where I am now.. I was born there as was my younger sister, who is 2 years younger than I am. I remember waking up at the break of dawn, pulling my baby sister out of the baby bed and climbing in it..as it was "my bed".

I remember the design of the house, exactly where every room was placed... we moved away from there 46 years ago.

I remember my sister who was about 1 1/2 years old and I who was 3 at the time, coloring on the front step while my older siblings went to the 7 Eleven down the street. My brother above me and I are 6 years in age difference. so they were old enough but we weren't. I remember the day was a crisp Spring morning as well.

Turning the cord to open the Venetian blinds to the morning light, and being entranced by the tiny motes of dust, dancing like galaxies, in the streams of golden light coming through my bedroom window. I was 4 years old.