What Are Your Top 3 Favorite Albums?

Tools    

Harsh vocals are the way to go for metal. They fit the genre perfectly.
Leave the harsh vocals with the acoustic solos where they belong.

Leave the harsh vocals with the Disney Channel Original Soundtrack where they belong.
Fixed.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
I don't mean to offend, it just seems like a trivial distinction and I can't help but get elitist vibes from the uncompromising way you talk.

Well, as I've stated a few times before. This genre of music has been a part of my life, and my lifestyle for a long time. This is echoed in my style of dress, attitude towards others and my personal studies. So when a "tourist" like yourself tries to open up on a subject that they seemingly deign to understand, someone like me who is yes, an elitist, does tend to get a little annoyed.

Really Omni, I don't care if you or anyone else agrees with me or not, and I don't really see fit to pursue this further as you were entirely unreceptive to established facts that I was trying to explain. Label your music as you please, but if I say something about it, don't be surprised it's just the type of person I am. Honestly, what it comes down to is that I dislike flippant attitudes towards this subject, just as much as you seem to detest unnecessary labels.

What I like right now

#1. Def Leppard - Hysteria (1987)

Favorite Tracks
:

6. Women
5. Pour Some Sugar On Me
4. Hysteria
3. Love Bites
2. Run Riot
1. ANIMAL

#2.

Favorite Tracks:

7. In the Beginning
6. Ten Seconds To Love
5. Knock Em Dead Kid
4. Shout at the Devil
3. Bastard
2. Looks That Kill
1. HELTER SKELTER

#3.

I know, you're like, who? Their drummer died in a car crash in 1984 and the band broke up. I think they're actually really underrated and this album is better than lots stuff.

Favorite Tracks:

6. Oil & Gasoline
5. Underwater World
4. Don't You Ever Leave Me
3. I Can't Get It
2. Million Miles Away
1. UP AROUND THE BEND