Gerry's Ghost Hunt

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
I guess this is the day where we remember witches and scary things that we can't explain. But enough of my ex-wife, it's Halloween!

Over here in The Land Of Poets and Armalites my favourite radio presenter, Mr Gerald Michael Anderson, has been airing a series of programmes on the paranormal.

Each episode takes the form of a night's visit to a well-known 'haunted' building in Northern Ireland with a group of ghost hunters and a sceptical professor to balance the situation.

Whatever you think of ghosts 'n' ghouls, these 4 shows are extremely atmospheric and pretty chilling in places. I know one other person here who is also a fan....

Here's the link. You'll need Realplayer by the way.

Oh, and don't have nightmares...

BOO!!!!

Originally Posted by nebbit
Can't hear it
hmmm I checked and they all work except the last one (which was aired on Saturday so hasn't been linked properly yet).

You've got a Mac haven't you nebbs? I wonder if that's the problem. Can you use Realplayer?

EDIT - There ya go! Link

Originally Posted by Tacitus
You've got a Mac haven't you nebbs?

EDIT - There ya go! Link
That was sweet of you but for some reason they said i couldn't download it, don't worry

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Tacitus
I I know one other person here who is also a fan....
::raises hand::

The show is great. I've heard the first few episodes and they're pretty hair-raising.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Hair raising, I should definetly be listening!!!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

I was searching to see if any of these recordings still existed and found this thread on page 2 of Google.

Rest in peace Gerry. You were a genius who brightened up this little corner of the planet on its many dark days. I'll miss you.