Electronic Cigarettes

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
but they're certainly good for when money is tight and I need a quick smoke.
My old neighbour does the same. He's a 'dual fuel-er' - Smokes tobacco when he's out with his mates and e-cigs when he's at home.

I've not even thought about tobacco since I bought my first e-cig but different strokes etc etc.

It's really just back up I use it for.

I smoke normal rollies all the time, at home or out etc...

My E-cig I use when my cash is short which is pretty often.

I mean, 60 cigs for £7 is a great bargain when you're skint.

£7 in rolling tobacco would only get me a 12.5g pouch and lasts barely a day.

The People's Republic of Clogher
One thing I found very quickly is that no one likes an evangelist when it comes to these things. If someone expresses an interest I'll point them in the right direction and answer as many of their questions as I can but that's as far as it goes.

There's a phenomenal amount of snobbery in the e-cig scene (ugh ) and I've pulled out from a few vape meets and left a few forums because of it. If an E-Lite keeps you off the cigs then fantastic. If you spend 100s of quid on one of those new Russian mods then knock yourself out - Been there, done that and am happy in the middle ground now.

Yes, I agree with you. Definitely. I am all about being in the middle with everything, too.

I don't think I've ever seen you take the middle ground on anything, SC.
Oh, but I do. Trust me. I'm always going around saying about certain things -- "Why is there no middle ground here?!"

And Tacitus is right about evangelists, even with smoking. Look at the extreme pro-marijuana people, for example. They'll bite your head off.