Your favorite Al Pacino movies

Tools    

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
The Godfather
Heat
And after a second rewatch, Carlitos Way. It moved me, like few movies do these days. First time I saw it I was too young, I felt it was cheesy and Pac performances in particular his voice was over the top. It's one of my favourite movies now, would make my top 100.

The Godfather
Heat
I would say these two. I really like him in Heat though – he really impressed me in that.

1. The Godfather
2. Carlito's Way
3. Donnie Brasco
4. Heat
5. Scarecrow
6. Dog Day Afternoon
7. The Panic in Needle Park
8. Sea of Love
9. Scarface
10. The Insider

I almost want to say Carlito's Way first.

Heat
Scarface
Godfather I
Godfather II

"She's got a great ass!"
"and you got your head, all the way up it!" lol

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
And Justice For All
Sea of Love
Heat
Insomnia
Serpico

I heard Cruising is a good one too and want to check that out next.

And Justice For All
Sea of Love
Heat
Insomnia
Serpico

I heard Cruising is a good one too and want to check that out next.
It's very good as I recall. I remember him having slightly weird hair for some reason .

"and you got your head, all the way up it!" lol
I was just thinking about that dialogue that it's really written to be out-of-control. How rubbish would it have been if he'd underplayed it ? Pacino recently said that, although we never see it in the film, Hanna is supposed to be on cocaine, which accounts for the wild behaviour.

in no particular order:
Sea Of love
Heat
dog day afternoon
the devil's advocate
scarface

Anyone here has a soft spot for the brilliant cop thriller sea of love?? I just rewatched it yesterday and it s stylishly shot and feels like you live in new york late 80s...love the feel of the movie

Anyone here has a soft spot for the brilliant cop thriller sea of love?? I just rewatched it yesterday and it s stylishly shot and feels like you live in new york late 80s...love the feel of the movie
I really like it too. While Pacino is good in it, it's Ellen Barkin's movie. She's so tough, charming and sexy in it.

To answer the thread's question, and besides the obvious in The Godfather movies:

Carlito's Way
Dog Day Afternoon
Glengarry Glen Ross
The Insider
Panic in Needle Park

Need to see:

And Justice for All
Cruising
Scarecrow

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
Sea of Love and And Justice for All are his most underrated movies. Sea of Love might possibly be my favorite of his.

Scent of a Woman

And may I ask why they used flipper's voice for your avatar? Caddy Shack...my favorite comedy of all time.