The Best X-Men film?

Tools    

We've gone on holiday by mistake
X-Men 2 and First Class are tied for first for me.

I'll decide how good I think DOFP is after I've seen it again.

X-Men 1 is good too, and I liked 3 more than others around here.

The Wolverine's were a bit meh.

I put The Wolverine twice, 2nd and last places... The Wolverine 2nd, Oranges last place. Edited now.

They're all enjoyable though, The Wolverine surprised me at how good it was tbh but DOFP is by far and away the best of the lot.
Don't know why First Class gets so much love, it's good, but not that good. Just a fraction better than Oranges.

What lets FC and Oranges down are the huge continuity errors as they totally ignore X1, X2 and X3.
The Wolverine is almost a stand alone film so it doesn't suffer with continuity as much.

DOFP cleverly tries to sort out the continuity but still leaves a few questions unanswered including Xavier being alive (now, I know why he's alive, but it isn't explained) and how/why Magneto still has a few powers too (again, I know why, but it's not explained). DOFP is definitely the funniest, loudest and proudest though, which makes it more fun.

Also not sure why X3 gets so much hate, especially more hate than Oranges. X3 was a great character arc for Logan... it also didn't have Marsden as Scott Summers which is a bonus. Marsden is a douche and the most pointless actor in the history of Hollywood.

I need to do a new Top 100... I'd reckon they'd all take a place in it tbh. Love them all.

1.First Class
2. X2
3. DOFP
4.X1
5.X3
6.Origins: Wolverine
7.The Wolverine

X-2
X-1
First Class
Days of Future Past
The rest are ass, incuding the Wolverine movies.

1. First Class
2. X3
3. Days of Future Past
4. X1
5. X2
6. The Wolverine
7. Wolverine Origins (absolutely hated this one, as I watched, I could say that I'd already seen that scene from something else. It had zero imagination).

1. X-Men: First Class
2. X-Men
3. The Wolverine
4. X-2
5. X-Men: Days of Future Past
6. X-Men: The Last Stand
7. X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Just DOFP - This movie cannot be simply described in words. If you loved X men first class then this movie is a treat for you. This is a movie even non-x men fans will enjoy

Lord High Filmquisitor
For my money, Days of Future Past barely edges out First Class, the two of which are vastly superior to the rest of the franchise.

1) X-Men: Days of Future Past

2) X-Men: First Class

3) X-Men

4) X-Men 2

5) X-Men Origins: Wolverine (I seem to like this more than others do)

6) The Wolverine

7) X-Men 3: X-Men United

Days of Future Past is the best. Then probably the first two back to back.

First Class is ok, but very overrated.

"#GAMEOVER420BLAZIT" -bluedeed

Thane of Glamis, Thane of Cawdor, & King Hereafter
Haven't seen Days of Future Past yet, so...

1. X-Men: First Class
2. X2: X-Men United
3. X-Men
4. The Wolverine
5. X-Men Origins: Wolverine
6. X-Men: The Last Stand

Yes, I personally believe the trilogy finisher was worse than the Wolverine solo films.

X-Men First Class is my favorite one from this series.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
1. DOFP
2. The Wolverine
3. X3
4. X2
5. X1
6. First Class
7. Orange Wolverines
Very controversial list.

Lord High Filmquisitor
Just my opinion... my liking FC less is because of the continuity.
What about the continuity? The timeline of the pre-Days of Future Past films was tight, but realistic (even if it was obviously ad hoc).