Top Ten Sexiest Actresses

Tools    

I know she's not the sexiest actress, but I've always had a thing for Winona Ryder. I fell in love with her when I was about five or six and saw her in Beetlejuice. Ever since then I'm been attracted to girls who are "strange and unusual."

I never though I'd see my baby in this thread. Winona will always have a place in my heart.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Interesting thread. I have to visit it more often.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Well, that's cause you're a girl
Yeah, but a lot if times I see it. With her, not at all. She's blah.

Of the current actresses working today Emilia Clarke is one of the most attractive. I have a big ole girl crush on her. I read an interview with her and she seems really down to earth and smart. That helps.

Never 'got' Scarlet Johannsen either, with the exception of this picture.

She didn't even do it for me as a redhead.

I mean, I prefer her like this, but she's still not sexy.

Winona was gorgeous, though.

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
6. Angelina Jolie

Gone In 60 Seconds
Wanted
Pushing Tin
Tomb Raider
Beowulf

One of People magazine's 50 Most Beautiful People in the World (2000).

She is extremely close to and protective of her older brother, James Haven. He often accompanies her to awards shows, and she used his name, or at least his memory, as inspiration in the "Where's Jamie?!" scene in "Girl, Interrupted".

Has the letter "H" tattooed on the inside of her left wrist, which is a reference to two people she is close to who have this letter in their names: her brother, James Haven, and Timothy Hutton. She got the tattoo when she was dating Timothy but since their break-up she now says it's only for James.

Has a tattoo of the Tennessee Williams quote, "A prayer for the wild at heart, kept in cages." on her left forearm.

I think the only film I found Angelina Jolie especially attractive in was Hackers.
Then you my friend have poor taste .

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Never 'got' Scarlet Johannsen either, with the exception of this picture.

She didn't even do it for me as a redhead.

I mean, I prefer her like this, but she's still not sexy.

Winona was gorgeous, though.
She looks awful as a redhead and I love red hair. Her boobs are definitely real. I thought she might have fake ones.

Winona's eyes are fantastic. She is really striking looking, like you wouldn't be able to stop looking at her if she was in the same room. People like that are the most attractive to me. Maybe they aren't the most traditionally pretty, but there is something really interesting about their features.

She looks awful as a redhead and I love red hair. Her boobs are definitely real. I thought she might have fake ones.
Yeah, they're real. Her nose is fake, but her boobs are real.

Winona's eyes are fantastic. She is really striking looking, like you wouldn't be able to stop looking at her if she was in the same room. People like that are the most attractive to me. Maybe they aren't the most traditionally pretty, but there is something really interesting about their features.
I've always been said to find 'unusual' looking women attractive. My mum once said to me, "one day you'll make an strange looking women very happy."

Sorry to say Masterman but i don't think that these are the top 10 sexiest actresses.

Sorry to say Masterman but i don't think that these are the top 10 sexiest actresses.
Who are you?.

And sorry to say......... But they are.

I watched The Debt last night, which reminded me of how lovely Jessica Chastain is:

We need more redheads on this planet, in my opinion.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	chastian1.jpg
Views:	5739
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	14246   Click image for larger version

Name:	jessica-chastain8.jpg
Views:	5289
Size:	74.3 KB
ID:	14248   Click image for larger version

Name:	chastain2.jpg
Views:	5295