Top Ten Sexiest Actresses

Tools    

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
8. Eva Mendes

We Own The Night
Hitch
2 Fast 2 Furious
Training Day

Was a marketing major at California State University Northridge where she dropped out to pursue acting.

Is Cuban-American.

Is writing a book titled "Crazy Leggs Beshee", inspired by her nieces and nephews, that introduces vocabulary, art, history and values through a medium kids understand.

Loves interior designing and would undertake this profession if not acting.

Her hobbies are music, sports (hiking, biking, skiing and mountain climbing) and interior design.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
No argument here.

No argument with any of the choices so far although it's just recently that I've come around to Aniston.

My list-
Marisa Tomei
Naomi Watts
Sienna Miller
Charlize Theron
Asia Argento
Michelle Williams
Rosario Dawson
Michelle Rodriguez
Mira Sorvino
Cameron Diaz

A system of cells interlinked
No Scarlett yet?

Also:

A woman's point of view from me, but I can still appreciate that earthy sexiness some woman possess, like Claudia Cardinale

And Gina Lollobrigida

And Julie Christie

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
7. Emma Stone

SuperBad
The Amazing Spiderman
Gangster Squad

She convinced her parents to let her move to Hollywood when she was age 15 by making a PowerPoint presentation aptly titled, Project Hollywood.

She got her start in acting at eleven years old at the Valley Youth Theatre in Phoenix, Arizona, where she starred in over sixteen stage productions as well as performing the the theatre's comedy improv troupe.

Was ranked #93 in Ask Men's Top 99 Women of 2009.

Was ranked #66 in Maxim magazine's Hot 100 of 2009 list.

Was ranked #93 in FHM's 100 Sexiest Women in the World (2009).

claudia cardinale
sophie marceau
catherine deneuve
monica bellucci
sophia loren
catherine zeta jones
brigitte bardot
rita hayworth
keira knightley
sharon stone
marion cotillard
melanie laurent
natalie wood
natalie portman
olga kurylenko
penelope cruz
rooney mara

Other than Scarlett's humungous breasts (which do nothing for me) , I just don't get the appeal.
Her husky voice, her voluminous lips, her sometimes provocatively sexy glance and of course her body are the appeal.

I think people should follow Swan's lead, meaning more topless women.

I know she's not the sexiest actress, but I've always had a thing for Winona Ryder. I fell in love with her when I was about five or six and saw her in Beetlejuice. Ever since then I've been attracted to girls who are "strange and unusual."