We have a mouse.

Tools    

Bola... weights on the end of a rope that are thrown at enemies.

Conkers. Horse chestnut on a piece of string used as a pastime by kids. Outlawed in Britain recently due to health and safety gone mad.

Bola... weights on the end of a rope that are thrown at enemies.

Conkers. Horse chestnut on a piece of string used as a pastime by kids. Outlawed in Britain recently due to health and safety gone mad.
No it hasn't. Stop reading the Daily Mail.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I thought everyone liked Rodents.

I may have to summon more of them so they can sneak up on all of you when you're asleep.
I love rodents. All kinds. But I don't want them living in my house unless invited.

There are far too many owls on my property for me to have a rodent problem though.

I loveddddddddddd conkers when I was little. Think it's a British thing. And yes, it's not banned in Britain... just a few idiotic schools not allowing the children to play conkers at school.

Ah memories of climbing trees trying to get conkers and collecting them off the ground with friends after school.

Do children even do this nowadays?!

Conkers looks lame. My idea of fun was the swing set, a large slide, monkey bars, and a big metal dome to climb on. Oh, and the SEESAW. Loved that thing. Although people used to torture me on it (leaving me up in the air) and I would fall off it and hurt myself.

I really miss the monkey bars. I want an adult monkey bars set.

Monkey bars were awesome, especially if you went across a high one that was scary, because there was always the threat of falling and hurting yourself. I remember they always made going across the monkey bars a competition in P.E.

You could watch people you hated go across the monkey bars and fall and hurt themselves and need to go to the nurse's station. It would always brighten up a dull day.

Yeah, I'm not seeing the appeal of conkers.
I completely understand this, it looks ridiculous. However, honestly, for some reason when you're actually doing it, it works. It's fun.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Is now a good time to tell the story of when a rat ran up my grandad's trouser leg? Thought so.

All I can remember is him grasping the lower part of his thigh with both hands and furiously shaking his leg. Out popped a sizeable (but not massive, I've seen them the size of otters. Honest ) rat, which got swiftly dispatched by my uncle with a grain shovel.

They went straight back to work.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
I completely understand this, it looks ridiculous. However, honestly, for some reason when you're actually doing it, it works. It's fun.

OMG, I had no idea.