Top 100 of the master.

→ in
Tools    

The Hangover is a great flick. Due to what I've heard about the sequels, I've never bothered to watch either of them.
I didn't really like Dredd. It's one of those movies that everyone seems to love except me.

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
Coming Soon.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Hmm, Twilight is a very weird pick. Always wondered why is it hated, but again don't wanna waste my time on it. Oh, wait. I've watched 20 minutes of it in my class - somebody had it on its laptop. Never again.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Hmm, Twilight is a very weird pick. Always wondered why is it hated, but again don't wanna waste my time on it. Oh, wait. I've watched 20 minutes of it in my class - somebody had it on its laptop. Never again.
That was exactly my view on it, I didn't want to waste my time. But it is really surprisingly good.

That was exactly my view on it, I didn't want to waste my time. But it is really surprisingly good.
No, it isn't.

I found it way too melodramatic and some parts were just laughable, in my opinion. I never understood why the book series ever became a hit. Pretty awful stuff if you ask me. I still hope Robert Pattinson becomes a more serious actor (he's starting a sort of collaboration process with Cronenberg, already, which is a good thing), because I kind of like his presence and his acting isn't too bad either. I don't like Kristen Stewart, though.

I do like a very different kind of movies than you do. There's not one film on this list so far that I would rank among my own top 100 films of all time, which is certainly not a criticism as everyone has their own opinion. Maybe the people who can find themselves more in your type of favorite movies, like Twilight more.

Some films I did enjoy of your list are:
Top Gun
The Hangover
There's Something About Mary
Avatar (hated the last part, though)

There are also a couple of films I haven't seen that might make the above list, but I certainly don't expect them to make my own top 100.

I will be watching the rest of your list to see if there is some more interesting stuff in it for me.

That's what's fun about everyone's top 100 lists, difference in opinion. Have you got a top 100 yourself?.

Whilst I admire unusual inclusions, I'm in the majority that doesn't like Twilight, not because of its girl fanbase that loves it, but I have actually had the displeasure of watching a few films myself, the penultimate one (Breaking Dawn Part 1) was really dreadful, it was a whole film with her stuck in a building pregnant from what I recall

I have repped the other films I have seen so far, I think I like all of them. As a Brit I enjoyed The Inbetweeners Movie, not great, but pretty funny, Taken is an enjoyable thriller that needs a re watch, X-Men First Class I thought was decent although I don't love it as much as others, The Hangover I love (part II is very poor though), and then Cars I thought was decent as well, I definitely don't hate as much as others, although I prefer Cars 2

That's what's fun about everyone's top 100 lists, difference in opinion. Have you got a top 100 yourself?.
No, I haven't. It's already hard for me to give movies a score, let alone rank my favorite movies in a specific order. ;p It depends too much on the mood I'm in.

That is not unusual. lol
Damn, I don't think a few of my other picks will go down well.

I think Twilight is a bad film but the beginning of the movie was pretty intriguing.

I think Twilight is a bad film but the beginning of the movie was pretty intriguing.
I enjoyed Twilight because of the different approach it had to other vampire movies. Most other vampire movies are blood sucking horror flicks, this was a little different.

Even though I'm not a Twilight fan, I'm not going to bash you for liking it. I agree with what Gunslinger said about you having some good choices on this list.
As for your other picks potentially not going down well, here's something that might make you feel better: I loved Tuck Everlasting.

Not Enough Time
About the newer Walking Tall, good movie, but I personally think The Rundown is waaaayyy better

"If dreams are like movies then memories are films about ghosts"

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
I gotta say, Twilight was one of my favorites. It wasn't put on my list, for varied reasons, but it should have been. As far as the other 4 go...I am not like everyone else, I thought the one after Bella was turned was the best, most hated it. The others are also good, but I don't think that any are as good as the first. Now I want to go and watch all of them.