Who is your favourite Tarantino character.?

Tools    

Greatest Tarantino character?
0%
0 votes
Marsellus Wallace
22.73%
10 votes
Jules Winnfield
6.82%
3 votes
Mia Wallace
6.82%
3 votes
Mr Blonde
4.55%
2 votes
Mr White
13.64%
6 votes
The Bride
6.82%
3 votes
Dr King Schultz
4.55%
2 votes
Calvin Candie
2.27%
1 votes
Stuntman Mike McKay
11.36%
5 votes
Col Hans Landa
2.27%
1 votes
Butch Coolidge
18.18%
8 votes
Other....
44 votes. You may not vote on this poll

So I misspelled hate. Good start, I'm sure my opinion will be valued from here on out.
Don't take it to heart. There are others here who hate good movies too for you to mate. I mean, meat. Er...
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

Well that is bad! the Bride is closing in on Jules.

The Bride #1 for me.
Then, Pai Mei, Oren Ishii, Elle Driver, Calvin Candie, Hans Landa, Mr. Blonde and Django.

Jules Winnfield is Tarantino's greatest character by far. The character was made more iconic than he is by none other than the bad mother ****er himself Samuel L. Jackson.
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa