Who is your favourite Tarantino character.?

Tools    

Greatest Tarantino character?
0%
0 votes
Marsellus Wallace
22.73%
10 votes
Jules Winnfield
6.82%
3 votes
Mia Wallace
6.82%
3 votes
Mr Blonde
4.55%
2 votes
Mr White
13.64%
6 votes
The Bride
6.82%
3 votes
Dr King Schultz
4.55%
2 votes
Calvin Candie
2.27%
1 votes
Stuntman Mike McKay
11.36%
5 votes
Col Hans Landa
2.27%
1 votes
Butch Coolidge
18.18%
8 votes
Other....
44 votes. You may not vote on this poll

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
With a thread already started on a members top ten characters, i was wondering who your favourite was.? Tarantino has a list of some of the greatest characters in movie history, but from the list below who is your favourite?.

My favourite is boring and obvious to be honest it's easily Jules even though I prefer Reservoir Dogs to Pulp Fiction. Tbh though I've not seen IB, Django or Death Proof yet so it may change in the future.

My top 5 in no particular order:

Vincent Vega (Pulp Fiction)

John Travolta played one of Tarantino's coolest, yet most flawed (in a funny way) characters. I loved Vincent Vega!

Mr. Blonde (Pulp Fiction)

One of the coolest psychopats ever with of course the memorabe ear scene on the sounds of 'Stuck in the Middle with you'.

Calvin Candie (Django Unchained)

I thought DiCaprio did a marvelous job on portraying a terrifying, yet extremely funny villain! He was one of the factors that made DU work for me!

Gogo Yubari (Kill Bill Vol. 1)

Just AWESOME and BADASS!

Mia Wallace (Pulp Fiction)

Her looks are iconic and she made every scene she was in interesting.

Honorable mentions:

Hans Landa, Dr. King Schultz, Jules Winnfield, Butch Coolidge, O-Ren Ishii, etc.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
I went other.

Clarence Worley is my favourite Tarantino created character.

From

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
I went other.

Clarence Worley is my favourite Tarantino created character.

From

Tarantino didn't direct True romance. I should of mentioned just movies he had directed.

Pai Mei - Kill Bill Vol 2

This is the funniest and most badass character in a Tarantino movie. And how can you not love Chia Hui Liu?

WARNING: "Kill Bill" spoilers below
He lost my respect when he was defeated so easily by Elle. You would expect he was prepared for such things as food poisoning.

Went with The Bride, but Jules Winnfield and Col. Hans Landa are very close behind.

But he wrote it.

I would think a character is more the writer's creation than the director's.
I agree, but a director usually casts the character and directs the manners, so I also agree with Masterman when he says it's not completely a Tarantino character.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Tarantino didn't direct True romance. I should of mentioned just movies he had directed.
Its his character. he created it. Tony Scott followed his script.

Tony Scott talks about bringing Quentin Tarantino's script to the screen.

Not Enough Time
I have to say first off, I need to watch Reservior Dogs again. But, Jules is probably my favorite Tarantino character (behind my below choice), seeing as he is one of my favorite characters in general.

BUT, my favorite Tarantino character is The Wolf (who will be coming directly).

"If dreams are like movies then memories are films about ghosts"

Let the night air cool you off
My answer is probably similar to someone saying their favorite movie is The Godfather, but it has to be Jules for me. His wallet describes him perfectly.

I agree, but a director usually casts the character and directs the manners, so I also agree with Masterman when he says it's not completely a Tarantino character.
The actor who plays the character has a hand in that character's creation as well. So if we're going to go by that definition, then the only characters that are "completely" anybody's are those written, directed, and acted by the same person.